1. My first account disappeared with all the characters

I lost my account "Blazzing" with the main character Bllazze - level 80 priest GS 6k+ Alliance on Lordaeron
    I haven't played for a long time, but now i want to come back
    I have a lot of screenshots of my first Bllazze on this project
    I have already created a new character with the same nickname, but I want to return my old characters as well
    I hope that you will solve this problem soon
    Edited: August 6, 2020

2. what do you mean with "I lost my account"?

Don't you remember account name and/or password?

3. I remember all of these, my account just disappeared, as if it never existed

4. when did you play last time?

5. it was winter of 2018-2019 year, i guess, i can provide screenshots
    Last screen was in october 2018, but I played for 3-5 months after that

6. Even when we had the incident back in 2015 accounts weren't lost as far as I remember, since they were in a different database from characters. We also don't delete accounts.

7. I didn't delete my account either
    I think you should check the databases to see if such a character really existed, if you don't believe me
    I in turn can provide screenshots of my character
    It is very strange that everything is completely gone (the account and the characters)

8. I don't have access to any database, but it still stands that accounts aren't deleted, be it by players or us. I can only imagine that you are mistaken about the account credentials. You can try resetting the account's password, which will send a link to the email you used to create the account.

9. your character would have been flagged for a rename due to inactivity.

If you remember account name then try: https://www.warmane.com/account/retrieve

If you still have problem then send an email to [email protected] (with as much details as you can provide)

10. "I have already created a new character with the same nickname, but I want to return my old characters as well"
    How could I do this if a character with that name had already been created?

11. well, first focus on getting your account back...

Once you have recovered your account and it still has your old lvl80 priest, then you can delete the chaarcter recently created.
    when you log your lvl 80 priest you will be able to choose a new name and you can use "Bllazze" again since it should be free now