1. Char deleted with recent activity - please help

Hi, i got my only char deleted, was not inactive, logged 2 days ago, her name is Muen on frostmourne. What happened?
    I didnt share my password with no one. Its my first char and first time playing WoW, just got lvl 80 and full profs and i was playing with my boyfriend, we are so sad that this happened, please help me, i can give some money for the service, please, I can make a donation or something.
    Please guys, im so sad, i just want my char back.

2. My Account -> Services -> Realm -> Name -> Character Restoration

3. Go on My Account > Services > Pick the server and character > Coins and you should be able to use Character Restoration for free if the deletion was recent and no free restoration was used in the last seven days. Still, our inactivity clean ups don't delete characters (they are essentially removed from the account) and don't happen without warning. A character played two days ago wouldn't be affected even if there was a clean up going on (there isn't), so you might want to change your password and activate 2-step authentication, because for it to have been deleted someone with access to the account did it manually.

4. OMG TY TY TY!
    Just enabled 2-step authentication and changing my pass right now, also my boyfriend that lives with me did the same, MANY THANKS!
    almost had a heart attack, ty so much.