1. Is val'anyr game breaking for Resto Shamans?

Hello everyone, ive been talking to several ppl these days, because im about to donate to get some items for my shaman, and the general answer i get about val'anyr is: "its good" or "its bis" but just that, so my question is : Is valanyr really worth the 120 coins or should i spend the coins on some other gear like gts hc, solace hc and lk mace hc? I should say that my rsham is at 6.2 gs atm, with lk mace(normal) and hc abacus + solace (normal) or eof trink and that my guild farms icc each week, 8/12 hc do far and aiming for more, i will link my char so u can take a look at it at the armory
    Edited: August 7, 2020

2. It's pretty great, but not required to clear all heroic raids.
    And you pretty much answered your own question - you are not doing Ulduar, so you wont get Valanyr, but you are clearing ICC(and I assume at least RS25n), so you will get all the other gear. Maybe getting Valanyr ingame from raid is something that you want to do? Maybe you want to claw out gear from raids or maybe you just want to raid with your company not worrying about gear?

TL;DR
    It's like asking if green shirt is better than blue shirt.

3. I think that GTS HC + lk mace + cloak of burning dusk + ring of phases regeneration + split shape belt will give u more fun than val'anyr alone
    Edited: August 8, 2020

4. Val anyr is indeed very powerfull, the procc will make it easier for you as a resto shaman to control the raids health and make healing a bit easier.
    Glowing twilight scale is stronger in terms of pure healing and when used correctly it will heal the whole raid up to 100%, the trick is to know when to use it though.

Combine these 2 and your all set.