1. Disturbing gameplay.

I have no issues with lowbies with same levels fighting.
    But players who out level by high margin and than corps camp is tilting.
    I don't attack any opposite factions unless they initiate.
    While leveling I've been killed several times by max levels but I didn't report. How ever this specific guy name "tubys" a max male undead horde 80 warlock for no reason kept killing and camping me. At first I thought he'll quit but he didn't and kept waiting for me everytime and mocks my corpse.
    I have screenshots please tell me where to upload since I can't see any upload options here.
    Kindly take actions against such players who has nothing better to do than corpse camp lowbies.
    Thankyou
    https://imgur.com/gallery/mS2IOjz
    Edited: August 7, 2020

2. PvPing isn't bannable. Grow a spine.

3. We don't get many chances like these, so here it goes:

Get good :)

On a serious note, this is sort of the right of passage on Frostmourne. Nearly every player has been ganked while leveling, kicked from RDF by toxic degenerates and interacted with at least 25 gold beggars in a major city. Welcome to the server!

4. I have no issues with lowbies with same levels fighting.
    But players who out level by high margin and than corps camp is tilting.
    I don't attack any opposite factions unless they initiate.
    While leveling I've been killed several times by max levels but I didn't report. How ever this specific guy name "tubys" a max male undead horde 80 warlock for no reason kept killing and camping me. At first I thought he'll quit but he didn't and kept waiting for me everytime and mocks my corpse.
    I have screenshots please tell me where to upload since I can't see any upload options here.
    Kindly take actions against such players who has nothing better to do than corpse camp lowbies.
    Thankyou
    https://imgur.com/gallery/mS2IOjz
    There is nothing for you to upload or report, you are playing on a pvp server, there are no rules that he broke.

Suggestions:

Level in zones that are not super popular.
    Ask for help from fellow level 80s.
    Spirit Rez and go to another zone or area.
    If all else fails, log out for a period of time, play another character, take a break, etc.

5. First of all I made this cus I was told such action is punishable.
    Secondly since am getting so much positive feed back I guess it pays to be a toxic player than?
    If you're dumb to get scam your fault.
    Camping lowbies
    Kicking people for after they get saved in dungeons or simply because I want them to take 30 min rest for no reason.
    Maybe I too should really try to being toxic.
    Thanks for the advice !

6. First of all I made this cus I was told such action is punishable.
    Secondly since am getting so much positive feed back I guess it pays to be a toxic player than?
    If you're dumb to get scam your fault.
    Camping lowbies
    Kicking people for after they get saved in dungeons or simply because I want them to take 30 min rest for no reason.
    Maybe I too should really try to being toxic.
    Thanks for the advice !
    On the contrary, you should do your best not to be toxic. Specifically on this issue, there is nothing preventing you from leveling up and doing the same exact thing to others. As a result, someone inevitably will write another one of these threads in a few weeks time and the **** circle will continue.

Unfortunately, whoever told you it was bannable is clearly misinformed about the issue at hand. It's a pvp server, survival of the fittest. Even if you think logically for a second: you can't really expect Warmane staff to chase up gankers on whim when it takes 2-3 days to get a response on actual problems players may have. I am not trying to diminish your issue, but the best solution you will get from this thread is taking the advice of people who replied.

I agree with Matick, spirit res and go elsewhere to catch up on professions, que for a dungeon or play the auction house. Or take a walk in real life, do some push-ups, fold your laundry - whatever it takes to avoid getting upset and frustrated over something that is ultimately just a game at the end of the day.

7. Leveling up takes such a short amount of time that you won't even remember ever being ganked in the first place. In time it takes you to come and make a forum post, you could already have escaped him and levelled elsewhere.

I agree that some gankers can be a pain in the *** - those who kill you 1-2 times are bothersome, but those that camp you for much longer can really get inside your head.

If you're levelling in Azeroth - switch zones immediately. Go to Stonetalon, Duskwood, Wetlands, Thousand Needles, Desolace, Dustwallow, Feralas, Hinterlands, Badlands, Searing Gorge, Burning Steppes. If you have empty bags and are prepared, you can get up to 10 levels in each of those zones in like an hour or so.
    Avoid Arathi, Hillsbrad, Un'goro, Redridge, and in particular - Stranglethorn and Tanaris.

If you're leveling in Outland, the only true ganking place is Hellfire - try to avoid it - you can easily go to Zangarmarsh on 60 and Terokkar on 62. In addition, you get a flying mount right as you enter, which pretty much makes you gank-immune. I really like HFR (for my own reasons - it always brings me back to my youth when I loved the feel of Hellfire) - so I go 58-68 in that zone only.

In Northrend - avoid Nessingwary, that's about it.

Other suggestions:
    - when ganked release spirit immediately
    - never show any reaction to the ganker whatsoever. None whatsoever! Don't click on them, don't /w them, don't emote them, don't run away from them (unless you can), don't attack them. Just die there like the dumbest ***** out there - it's no fun torturing someone who doesn't squeal.
    - try to release as far from your corpse and run away
    - grab a coffee, grab a snack, grab your girlfriend's ***, respond your phone messages, etc. Gankers get bored exceedingly fast. Don't try to fight them - try to be the most boring target ever.
    - when you release - keep questing, and keep not reacting to them whatsoever - as described in point 2.

And most of all - don't make these posts. Most of the responses would be toxic, and to be honest, I don't blame them - you do look like a sort of a crybaby. Bite hard and be a little more patient, level 80 will come in no time!

8. I was trying to get some pearls one day or soemthing, killing murlocs. One low level came and started to kill my murlocs. I killed him. He respawns and doesn't go away. I kill him few times. He logs toon on my faction, starts to whisper me what a scum I am. Bro, take a hint and go away from my murlocs, wtf.

9. KEKEKEKEKEKE :D

Duuude I have had a Horde Feral Druid + BE Mage camping my Alt on Lordareon for 1 week straight !! Ever single day :D

They took shifts - loggin on Ally Alts to track me and then back to corpse camp me xD

It forced me to bring hunting parties of lvl 80 PvP friends to make me a bodyguyrd company + it forced me to lvl to 80 super quick :D LOL

So .... TLDR: If somebody camps you for 1 day / evening ... you gotta deal with it ... this game (un)fortunately enables that ever since vanilla :D

If you getting camped for a ****ing week (legit I made a ticket about it on 6th day of that going on :D) - your only option is same as mine -- SPAM friends / World channel - get yourself some bored 80 lvl PvPers that like them some action hunting some ****ers from the opposite faction doing this to you :D

GL :D