1. In my opinion, you have a bad idea of such a "balance". To force people to use pvp trinq need nerf human racial - namely, to make sure that only stuns are removed
    It also won't affect other races \ classes + popularizes other races in the alliance
    I don't think we want to "force" anyone to do anything. Many feel they are forced to play human because its racial is light years ahead of literally any other single racial ability. The goal is to give an actual choice among truly viable options. A secondary benefit to a huge buff of the PvP trinket is that it will reduce burst for those who seek to do so, a problem many currently complain about.

2. Lul what the fk lol
    If you want human racial, play humans simple as that.

You cant have it all. Smh...entitled kids

3. 1. Not everyone has 284 trinkets.
    2. They have 2 dps trinkets but they sacrifice resilience and get also hit harder

Every race has it's racials and advantages. To me it was possible to win a good fmage as night elf warrior cause shadowmeld could cancel that 1 frost bolt before charge or spell reflect cd or extra restealth as rogue when vanish is on cd...just sayin

4. So I’ve been playing this game for some time now, and I’ve noticed the value of knowing your class has diminished in comparison to gear people that dont thoroughly learn their class by being able to keep up if not pass players with less gear The difference in damage from someone who knows the basics, and someone who has mastered the class is much smaller than in the past. So why is gear>skill now?

5. I think reason for that is 284 meta. People kill each other in seconds. You dont need skill outside a duel. In arena you can tunnel to 1.8k atleast. If we can limit pvp 264ilvl and make human racial only stun removal we could make pvp a lot more enjoyable. I dont know if it is possible tough.

6. I think reason for that is 284 meta. People kill each other in seconds. You dont need skill outside a duel. In arena you can tunnel to 1.8k atleast. If we can limit pvp 264ilvl and make human racial only stun removal we could make pvp a lot more enjoyable. I dont know if it is possible tough.
    skills in duel ... 1v1 is simply getting know your own class, weaknesses and strenghts againts others/same class .. pretty much scripted scenarios

7. So I’ve been playing this game for some time now, and I’ve noticed the value of knowing your class has diminished in comparison to gear people that dont thoroughly learn their class by being able to keep up if not pass players with less gear The difference in damage from someone who knows the basics, and someone who has mastered the class is much smaller than in the past. So why is gear>skill now?
    Burst meta, when yours "skill" depends on your procs, because trinckets are really overpower (so human love that). This include shm, enchant, potion,.... You cumulate all of this buff, and you erase everyone without knowledge/skill. 2 trinckets procs are enought to do that, when you gain 2k more in strenght or even more.
    Buff trincket are useless. If i remember correctly resi is cap, so gain more than 1400 change nothing.
    You want some change so let change h racial like blizzard did in cata, and nerf healer. Seriously they are unkillable, thus when i see hpala one insta heal someone under healing debuff, just fml.

But that 'll not happen because "peoples said no custom change"

For me mage, warlock, fdrood, evenomrogue, survhunter are dead in pvp. Because they don't have the ratio of survivabily/burst.
    Edited: September 16, 2020

8. I think reason for that is 284 meta. People kill each other in seconds. You dont need skill outside a duel. In arena you can tunnel to 1.8k atleast. If we can limit pvp 264ilvl and make human racial only stun removal we could make pvp a lot more enjoyable. I dont know if it is possible tough.
    Totally agree. This is the only right decision that will save pvp
    You can also add only a random proc trinq, and not like now

9. I think the two options that Warmane would ever consider are:
    1. Increase the cooldown
    2. Nerf it the same way it has been nerfed in retail

10. I think the two options that Warmane would ever consider are:
    1. Increase the cooldown
    2. Nerf it the same way it has been nerfed in retail
    Those changes are more drastic. The change that least deviates from retail 3.3.5 but would nonetheless provide an actual viable choice to play a non-human is to buff the resilience available on the PvP trinket (perhaps by simply making an entirely new PvP trinket that requires an arena rating to obtain).

11. Those changes are more drastic. The change that least deviates from retail 3.3.5 but would nonetheless provide an actual viable choice to play a non-human is to buff the resilience available on the PvP trinket (perhaps by simply making an entirely new PvP trinket that requires an arena rating to obtain).
    You see shortsighted. What you propose will break even more the already missing balance on the server

12. You see shortsighted. What you propose will break even more the already missing balance on the server
    Yes, by offering the choice of more resilience to reduce burst, it's going to hurt balance. Sure, bro.

13. Yes, by offering the choice of more resilience to reduce burst, it's going to hurt balance. Sure, bro.
    Are you pretending to be a fool or what? This is obviously a bad decision. Ok, nvm, I see no reason to discuss this with you

14. Are you pretending to be a fool or what? This is obviously a bad decision. Ok, nvm, I see no reason to discuss this with you
    Solid argument. You have greatly contributed to the discourse throughout this thread.

15. Solid argument. You have greatly contributed to the discourse throughout this thread.
    A simple increase in res trinq will have a bad effect on the balance, I see no reason to argue with a person who does not understand OBVIOUS THINGS.
    Your proposal does not solve the problem, it only introduces an even greater class imbalance
    Arukh suggested the best option, read his message again
    Need a nerf human racial and \ or return 264 meta (as the most balanced)

First 12345 ... Last