1. A simple increase in res trinq will have a bad effect on the balance, I see no reason to argue with a person who does not understand OBVIOUS THINGS.
    Your proposal does not solve the problem, it only introduces an even greater class imbalance
    Arukh suggested the best option, read his message again
    Need a nerf human racial and \ or return 264 meta (as the most balanced)
    Yes, an increase to the resilience of one item will disrupt the balance of arena far more than changing the racial for the race that is by far the most popular in arena AND requiring all gear to be maxed out at 264 ... stop posting in this thread please. You're delusional.

2. Yes, an increase to the resilience of one item will disrupt the balance of arena far more than changing the racial for the race that is by far the most popular in arena AND requiring all gear to be maxed out at 264 ... stop posting in this thread please. You're delusional.
    What does popularity have to do with it? Talking to u about imbalance, and you about popularity, lol, who else is delusional
    Im sick of arguing with u, mr 1500. GL

3. If people wanted quality, we would have a seperate realm with its own bg/arena bracket. "Most" people just pay their way around the gear to feed on those whose are less geared and it works like a charm. Also increasing the resilience on trinket may help against human players, but humans are not the only race which is op in arena.

4. What does popularity have to do with it? Talking to u about imbalance, and you about popularity, lol, who else is delusional
    Im sick of arguing with u, mr 1500. GL
    1500 rating? You do realize that your highest rating on Ingenwise is 1554 and my highest rating on this toon, which isn't even my main, is 2K+ in both 2s & solo queue. Wow you're stupid ...

I actually need to explain the post above? K let me walk you through this, little tyke. If a large percentage of higher level players in arena are human, and you want to change the human racial, then it affects a large percentage of higher level players in arena. I thought it was self explanatory. I mean, I still do think it is. So the "popularity" aspect addresses the sheer quantity of players it will affect, and your suggested would have a very significant affect on those players. Your comprehension is as bad as your highest arena rating ...

5. Let's look at the proc effect of a common second PvE trinket which is used by humans:
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50343 1250 ap with 1/3 uptime = 417 passive ap. Stat vice that has the value of around 200 resilience.

Guess the easiest solution would be to add a improved medallion which has 353 resilience (200 extra). It could be class restricted (not available to druide, shaman, hunter).

What we should keep in mind is that a important deciding factor is money. Since Warmane earns a lot of money from humans who donate for the second PvE trinket, the improved medallion should be available in the store for the same price like the PvE trinkets. In addition to that the medallion could be available in game for the same rating requirements like the hc PvE trinket on Blackrock.

6. So buff the pvp trinket to counter 1 class and watch every other class struggle as hell in arenas to kill healers with even more resilience?

7. 1500 rating? You do realize that your highest rating on Ingenwise is 1554 and my highest rating on this toon, which isn't even my main, is 2K+ in both 2s & solo queue. Wow you're stupid ...

I actually need to explain the post above? K let me walk you through this, little tyke. If a large percentage of higher level players in arena are human, and you want to change the human racial, then it affects a large percentage of higher level players in arena. I thought it was self explanatory. I mean, I still do think it is. So the "popularity" aspect addresses the sheer quantity of players it will affect, and your suggested would have a very significant affect on those players. Your comprehension is as bad as your highest arena rating ...
    Do u seriously think Ingrenwise is my main character? Its just a forum nickname lol. Wow you're stupid ... (c)
    Okay, Ill explain to u where you fkd up.
    With this change, u nerf not only humans, but all DPS classes in general. How are u going to kill the healers? Classes that could not collect cap res will have it, those who had cap res will have the opportunity to abuse pve equipment more increasing survivability even further. And this despite the general drop in DPS
    Your understanding of the game is even lower than the rating of my start lock on pvp realm, where I rarely play with my low skills friends for fun
    You are trying to eliminate the effect, not the cause
    better to fix other bugs :
    - trinq proc
    - range physical aoe skills
    and the rest
    Edited: October 31, 2020

8. So buff the pvp trinket to counter 1 class and watch every other class struggle as hell in arenas to kill healers with even more resilience?
    I think http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=47059 would be on par with a 353 resilience medallion.
    144 mp5 from the proc is equal to 14 http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=40121 which translates to 14 http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=40127 (280 resilience).
    But since the proc hasn't 8 stacks all the time it sounds pretty balanced to trade it with just 200 resil.

In fact the healers who decide to go for the improved medallion would replace their resil gems with SP gems because hpala doesn't need more than 1200 resil and disc priests already go for the cap of 1420 resil as of now. Other healers wouldn't be able to use the trinket anyways.

9. Hello, thanks for bringing up this topic. It's evident to me that some change should take place in regards to the human racial and the current situation in arenas.
    In first place, I would like to hear your opinion about removing every racial only for arena content, but that might change the meta too much and people dislike change despite that it could provide more balance in the competitive scene, it seems non-viable.
    In second place, the solution that I think would have more acceptance is creating new pvp trinkets, that give the normal resilience (so it doesnt make healers harder to kill), have the same on-use effect, but they buff certain spells or give passive stats to compensate for the eficacy of 284 trinkets (It requires tweaking and testing).
    The addition of this idea would decrease the gap in utility from human racial without having to nerf EMFH directly. Warmane could create an additional goblin next to the arena NPCS who sells the specialized trinkets for each class and their talents of choosing. Selling 264, 272 and 284 trinkets requiring the respective arena rating.
    Pic related.
    https://imgur.com/a/F54yz0u

10. In second place, the solution that I think would have more acceptance is creating new pvp trinkets, that give the normal resilience (so it doesnt make healers harder to kill
    Healers would benefit from the extra resilience in the same way as damage dealer do.
    When you give ppl 200 extra resi they adjust their gear properly. Means they would switch their resi gems or use a additional PvE off part. So they wouldn't even have more resi in the end.
    but they buff certain spells or give passive stats to compensate for the eficacy of 284 trinkets (It requires tweaking and testing).
    Buffing certain spells is very tricky. Guess that would end up in a mess.

11. Im sick of arguing with u, mr 1500. GL
    Ingrenwise is a 1.5K rated player criticizing a far higher rated player for .... wait for it ... his rating. that's rich.

12. Ingrenwise is a 1.5K rated player criticizing a far higher rated player for .... wait for it ... his rating. that's rich.
    Read my previous post first, and then give your opinion

13. With this change, u nerf not only humans, but all DPS classes in general.
    Human lives matter #HLM, what do you have against humans?

But honestly this entire thing sounds like it was made because someone is pissed that a majority of pvpers are Alliance humans. I mean I'm not gonna lie I don't like everyone being humans as well but I don't go out complaining about it. Best thing you can do is suck it up, play a gnome if you want to be different but still have an advantage.
    Edited: November 10, 2020

14. Human lives matter #HLM, what do you have against humans?

But honestly this entire thing sounds like it was made because someone is pissed that a majority of pvpers are Alliance humans. I mean I'm not gonna lie I don't like everyone being humans as well but I don't go out complaining about it. Best thing you can do is suck it up, play a gnome if you want to be different but still have an advantage.
    Pissed? Every level 80 I have that can be human is human, precisely because of the racial. This thread provides a suggested change to increase the diversity of races & racial abilities represented in arena, thus providing a better experience. How do you differentiate between "complaining about it" and "suggesting a change"? Honestly, you sound like you're complaining about this thread, projecting, and then still posting in this thread. I would recommend that if you don't like this thread, you "suck it up".

15. Pissed? Every level 80 I have that can be human is human".
    Summs up my Wotlk experience for almost 10 years now :)

Arena ranking shows thats its not a minor problem, when ALL the aliance characters that can be human, are human. It's not even 70, 80, 90%, its 100% (maybe 1 case differ per 50 characters).

This racial is clearly inbalanced and was changed in retail. Maybe it shouldn't remove all the effect that cause loose control, but simply, remove all the stun effects? It could be hard to implement maybe, idk much about it.
    Edited: November 19, 2020

First ... 23456 ... Last