1. 4 Days Ago  
    maybe wotlk just isnt for you then
    That's your response? Lol, ok. I'm enjoying the hell out of Warmane. Just hoping to make it even better. Go change your hideous profile pic again while you attempt to learn logic and reason.

2. 4 Days Ago  
    That's your response? Lol, ok. I'm enjoying the hell out of Warmane. Just hoping to make it even better. Go change your hideous profile pic again while you attempt to learn logic and reason.
    Yet you sit here crying about the same expansion?

3. 3 Days Ago  
    Yet you sit here crying about the same expansion?
    You can't distinguish "crying" from making constructive suggestions to improve the game?
    Why does this not surprise me?

4. 3 Days Ago  
    You can't distinguish "crying" from making constructive suggestions to improve the game?
    Why does this not surprise me?
    suggestion about rebalancing 12 year old game, should never be considered "constructive" or "serious". just go play retail mofo, there u go - free emfh fro everyone

5. 3 Days Ago  
    suggestion about rebalancing 12 year old game, should never be considered "constructive" or "serious". just go play retail mofo, there u go - free emfh fro everyone
    Because why ever try to improve ANYTHING, right? It's12 years old, so that's just some sort of untouchable place where the server cannot be improved? You make zero sense with that crap. You guys spend more energy trying to tell us to shut up than anything. Why should the solution always just be relegated to "go play retail"? What bunch of bull****. I DID play retail for 12 years. I like Warmane better. That's why I'm here. But why is it somehow automatically insane to try to improve it?

And keep in mind - Warmane itself has altered their iteration of the game numerous times. Its age has nothing whatever to do with its status and condition. Mercenary mode was just such a change. Why weren't you in the forum telling everyone to shut up and go play retail when they complained about the long q times? This is an ongoing discussion about an important aspect of a game I enjoy a great deal. I cannot think of a single reason to stop trying to improve it. And balancing IS improving.

So no. Not I'm going anywhere, and I'm not going to stop advocating this whenever the subject comes up. There are a lot of us that are passionate about this. I didn't create the thread. But I agree it is broken and that balancing it would be an improvement. Sue me for having an opinion. Go pound sand if you don't like it.

6. 3 hours ago  
    So no. Not I'm going anywhere, and I'm not going to stop advocating this whenever the subject comes up. There are a lot of us that are passionate about this. I didn't create the thread. But I agree it is broken and that balancing it would be an improvement. Sue me for having an opinion. Go pound sand if you don't like it.
    Wanna run for the District Attorney while you're at it? I hope you know changing something just because a few players agree, like 10-20/12000, can really screw the entire server sideways because well you don't really know what the rest of the server's opinion is. For all we know 11880/12000 don't want this.

I await your response, you're quite entertaining.

First ... 456