1. maybe wotlk just isnt for you then
    That's your response? Lol, ok. I'm enjoying the hell out of Warmane. Just hoping to make it even better. Go change your hideous profile pic again while you attempt to learn logic and reason.

2. That's your response? Lol, ok. I'm enjoying the hell out of Warmane. Just hoping to make it even better. Go change your hideous profile pic again while you attempt to learn logic and reason.
    Yet you sit here crying about the same expansion?

3. Yet you sit here crying about the same expansion?
    You can't distinguish "crying" from making constructive suggestions to improve the game?
    Why does this not surprise me?

4. You can't distinguish "crying" from making constructive suggestions to improve the game?
    Why does this not surprise me?
    suggestion about rebalancing 12 year old game, should never be considered "constructive" or "serious". just go play retail mofo, there u go - free emfh fro everyone

5. suggestion about rebalancing 12 year old game, should never be considered "constructive" or "serious". just go play retail mofo, there u go - free emfh fro everyone
    Because why ever try to improve ANYTHING, right? It's12 years old, so that's just some sort of untouchable place where the server cannot be improved? You make zero sense with that crap. You guys spend more energy trying to tell us to shut up than anything. Why should the solution always just be relegated to "go play retail"? What bunch of bull****. I DID play retail for 12 years. I like Warmane better. That's why I'm here. But why is it somehow automatically insane to try to improve it?

And keep in mind - Warmane itself has altered their iteration of the game numerous times. Its age has nothing whatever to do with its status and condition. Mercenary mode was just such a change. Why weren't you in the forum telling everyone to shut up and go play retail when they complained about the long q times? This is an ongoing discussion about an important aspect of a game I enjoy a great deal. I cannot think of a single reason to stop trying to improve it. And balancing IS improving.

So no. Not I'm going anywhere, and I'm not going to stop advocating this whenever the subject comes up. There are a lot of us that are passionate about this. I didn't create the thread. But I agree it is broken and that balancing it would be an improvement. Sue me for having an opinion. Go pound sand if you don't like it.

6. So no. Not I'm going anywhere, and I'm not going to stop advocating this whenever the subject comes up. There are a lot of us that are passionate about this. I didn't create the thread. But I agree it is broken and that balancing it would be an improvement. Sue me for having an opinion. Go pound sand if you don't like it.
    Wanna run for the District Attorney while you're at it? I hope you know changing something just because a few players agree, like 10-20/12000, can really screw the entire server sideways because well you don't really know what the rest of the server's opinion is. For all we know 11880/12000 don't want this.

I await your response, you're quite entertaining.

7. It's always cool to see people passionate about helping the server to improve, something I really commend for. The creativity level of the community is really out of my expectation and I gotta say I'm impressed (really). */clap* It intrigues me each time whenever players are dead serious about changing an unofficial stuff.

However, please keep the argument going for entertainment purpose, I have some time to kill.

Something worth noting of: Every good suggestions you guys have for the server will be gone and lost once the next "moltdown" happens */cough cough*. Just the matter of time :)

8. Wanna run for the District Attorney while you're at it? I hope you know changing something just because a few players agree, like 10-20/12000, can really screw the entire server sideways because well you don't really know what the rest of the server's opinion is. For all we know 11880/12000 don't want this.

I await your response, you're quite entertaining.
    Soooo, EMFH doesn't already screw with everything? We're starting with something that anyone who is honest will admit is broken. So your concerns about messing with it sound a bit like some stodgy old establishment codger fighting against any form of change, because we all know change is bad, right??

Look, I don't know whose butt you're pulling your stats out of, but you're full of it if you honestly want to posit that it's only a handful of ppl want a change. You're badly underestimating the issue. I talk to alli pvpers all the time who know its broken, and will admit they would rather play horde, but they refuse to give up their broken racial. And every horde person I know is disgusted with it. We also need to count virtually everyone who has left the server or simply ceased doing pvp because it's broken. Those are ppl who have voted with their time and with their dollars. There is no valid argument for not addressing it.

I wish I could say you're entertaining as well. Unfortunately, I find this conversation tedious (though necessary) because the same tropes are trotted out each time by the opposition, and literally none of them hold water. When you guys come up with something that actually has merit, I will listen.

9. Soooo, EMFH doesn't already screw with everything? We're starting with something that anyone who is honest will admit is broken. So your concerns about messing with it sound a bit like some stodgy old establishment codger fighting against any form of change, because we all know change is bad, right??

Look, I don't know whose butt you're pulling your stats out of, but you're full of it if you honestly want to posit that it's only a handful of ppl want a change. You're badly underestimating the issue. I talk to alli pvpers all the time who know its broken, and will admit they would rather play horde, but they refuse to give up their broken racial. And every horde person I know is disgusted with it. We also need to count virtually everyone who has left the server or simply ceased doing pvp because it's broken. Those are ppl who have voted with their time and with their dollars. There is no valid argument for not addressing it.

I wish I could say you're entertaining as well. Unfortunately, I find this conversation tedious (though necessary) because the same tropes are trotted out each time by the opposition, and literally none of them hold water. When you guys come up with something that actually has merit, I will listen.
    kid you dont even remember who won euro 2004, how could you even speak on behalf of alliance pvpers.
    Also if you state that its too OP why the hell blizzard still has it as of 9.0.1 even if it was renamed:

Patches and hotfixes

Shadowlands Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Renamed to Will to Survive. Tooltip reduced.
    Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Cooldown increased to 3 minutes, up from 2. Shared cooldown increased to 90 seconds, up from 30.
    Legion Hotfix (2016-07-25): "Every Man for Himself can no longer be activated during crowd control effects it is not able to break."
    Legion Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned.
    Cataclysm Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): New visual effect added.
    Cataclysm Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Cooldown reverted to 2 minutes.
    Cataclysm Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cooldown increased to 3 minutes, up from 2.
    Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Disconnecting while rooted will no longer sometimes trigger this ability.
    Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
    Edited: December 2, 2020

10. kid you dont even remember who won euro 2004, how could you even speak on behalf of alliance pvpers.
    Also if you state that its too OP why the hell blizzard still has it as of 9.0.1 even if it was renamed:

Patches and hotfixes

Shadowlands Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Renamed to Will to Survive. Tooltip reduced.
    Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Cooldown increased to 3 minutes, up from 2. Shared cooldown increased to 90 seconds, up from 30.
    Legion Hotfix (2016-07-25): "Every Man for Himself can no longer be activated during crowd control effects it is not able to break."
    Cataclysm Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): New visual effect added.
    Cataclysm Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Cooldown reverted to 2 minutes.
    Cataclysm Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cooldown increased to 3 minutes, up from 2.
    Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Disconnecting while rooted will no longer sometimes trigger this ability.
    A: Not a kid.
    B: You realize EMFH was nerfed hard after WotLK, right?
    C: I don't know why I bother, if this is the best you can do.

11. Hes older then you.
    MUCH older.
    And she.
    But thanks :-)

12. Also if you state that its too OP why the hell blizzard still has it as of 9.0.1 even if it was renamed:

Patches and hotfixes

[...]
    Yeah.. Blizzard still has it, but it's vastly different what it used to be back in 3.3.5, you wish it to be same as retail then?
    It was so "OP" that they slapped it 50% longer CD, and heavily removed what it could do. You could hardly even call it the same skill anymore..

13. skills in duel ... 1v1 is simply getting know your own class, weaknesses and strenghts againts others/same class .. pretty much scripted scenarios
    Very ignorant statement.

1v1 is about far more then just knowing your class and weaknesses/strengths. Many things factor into a 1v1.

To say that 1v1 is just a scripted scenario just shows that you most likely dont have a very large comprehension for high skill level 1v1.

So yes, skill certainly factors into a 1v1.

Also to comment on the OP. Changing racials like that would be way to game altering. It would pretty much turn Warmane into a custom server. Its a horrible idea and you clearly dont understand how much it would break the game if they did that.
    Edited: December 2, 2020

14. B: You realize EMFH was nerfed hard after WotLK, right?
    Not true, it was exactly the same in Cata, later they increased the CD to 3min i think in WOD and finally the change to remove only stuns happen in Legion which was 2016. But since Legion PVP trinkets was removed from the game and become PVP talents so ofc EMFH had to be reworked. You can say Blizzard complete reworked how PVP works before they changes EMFH.

Changing EMFH will complete faction balance on the server, we will have OUTLAND 2.0 where Warmane will have to literally bribe with custom bonuses to make people play Alliance. And BTW this is what happen to Retail , Horde today complete dominate both PVP and PVE in term of numbers.

Yeah.. Blizzard still has it, but it's vastly different what it used to be back in 3.3.5, you wish it to be same as retail then?
    It was so "OP" that they slapped it 50% longer CD, and heavily removed what it could do. You could hardly even call it the same skill anymore..
    Well in Legion they removed PVP trinkets in general, so having EMFH unchanged didnt make any sense anymore. Now in Shadowlands EMFH look really strong with the current meta where people blow other people in 2 globals and literally every single class have a stun, having extra stun removal sound really good to me.
    Edited: December 3, 2020

First ... 45678 Last