1. You "Top End Guilds" Are Slacking

Get me that Uber 25 Man HM gear and Algalon gear in our wonderful store so I can feel good about myself and buy it. Thanks :)

Sincerely,

The people who do not wanna do the work to earn the gear

2. This. Just this.

Hardcore guilds, take our energy!

3. This thread literally summarizes the community on this server. Asking for T7 nerfs, asking better players to work for them.

Shame...

4. this thread literally summarizes the community on this server. Asking for t7 nerfs, asking better players to work for them.

Shame...
    work for me! Pl0x!

5. Problem being that there is a lack of top-end guilds, we've killed Algalon since Ulduar release and do each 25m HM with every reset, but one other top guild is taking a break for a month and another one just broke up. So now there are only three or so guilds that are constantly doing 25m HM clears, and it doesn't seem like many others are interested right now in pushing progression.

I don't know how Warmane tracks when it's time for those top-end 239 items to be released, but if it's based on how many times they drop, it might be a while.

6. Problem being that there is a lack of top-end guilds, we've killed Algalon since Ulduar release and do each 25m HM with every reset, but one other top guild is taking a break for a month and another one just broke up. So now there are only three or so guilds that are constantly doing 25m HM clears, and it doesn't seem like many others are interested right now in pushing progression.

I don't know how Warmane tracks when it's time for those top-end 239 items to be released, but if it's based on how many times they drop, it might be a while.
    Yeah it is unfortunate. When playing retail I was a hardcore raider and I would like to believe I could relive those glory days and be in one of those guilds to help push the items onto the store but I no longer have the appetite to do so. I prefer my guild and the people i've grown to enjoy raiding with even if I wont see the premium gear drop with my own eyes at a rate that would make others "envious".

From what I read, for the items to be put on the store, they are put into bundles. If all items in the bundle drop a certain amount of times that bundle is put in the store. If 9 drop "x" amount of times and 1 does not, then they stay off the store. Of course this is subject to change based on the Devs choice but that what I read on a Moderators post.
    Edited: August 10, 2020

7. Get me that Uber 25 Man HM gear and Algalon gear in our wonderful store so I can feel good about myself and buy it. Thanks :)

Sincerely,

The people who do not wanna do the work to earn the gear
    There aren't any "top end guilds" on the server, that's the problem. The top 2 guilds here are mediocre at best and everybody else on that standard has quit because of server issues.

8. There aren't any "top end guilds" on the server, that's the problem. The top 2 guilds here are mediocre at best and everybody else on that standard has quit because of server issues.
    That is unfortunate. It is what it is I guess.

9. Why do you people even play the game?

10. To know about it is one thing, to see it posted, is magical.

11. Why do you people even play the game?
    To RP ofcourse! :P

12. To know about it is one thing, to see it posted, is magical.
    <3 <( ' . ' )> <3 Glad to bring magic to your world! lol