1. if it's a "common practice in pretty much any online game" why people are getting banned for ninja looting...
    It's a common practice to not share details of what led to a ban.

People are getting banned because:

a) they don't read the rules;
    b) they think the rules are dumb, that they know better who should get the loot (i.e, them);
    c) they don't think people will report them for "that silly useless item";
    d) they don't care to inform themselves about their class and hit Need whenever it comes up, like Nidhogger said;
    e) they find it worth it getting the ban for some item, but still try to come complain as if they were ignorant of what happened.

Out of tens of thousands of players we have, the tiny minority gets banned, most never do, especially for stealing loot.

2. just reminding you that the admins lifted my ban 1 day before the end.
    which means that i did a good decision (in the dungeon) and it was wrong to ban me.
    as a result , the system is a bit broken
    am i wrong?
    i can even attach a picture of it

3. just reminding you that the admins lifted my ban 1 day before the end.
    which means that i did a good decision (in the dungeon) and it was wrong to ban me.
    as a result , the system is a bit broken
    am i wrong?
    i can even attach a picture of it
    No, the system isn't broken. System works with what it's given, it has its flaws. A simple picture of a RDF "ninja" doesn't tell the whole truth. If you only report the NEED roll for OS, but leave out players agreeing to it, a report is easily falsified.

The pictures in a report are only evidence. Staff bases their decisions on the evidence. However, there's larger picture behind the evidence, but it's not something staff gets to see, as, I assume, they purely work with the evidence. There are no wider investigations or questioning the players as it would simply put waste too much time.

The system is still better than no system.

4. i can even attach a picture of it
    Why haven't you done that tho? I'm very curious to see how a person refusing to read a guide judges what is right and what is not. In this entire thread you've simply let people speculate and explain what should already be widely known:
    - read the rules;
    - if you don't know what/how/when/why - read a guide;
    - keep evidence of what you're doing;
    Edited: August 14, 2020

5. just reminding you that the admins lifted my ban 1 day before the end.
    It means you were given a second chance and the ban was lifted a bit early, which doesn't implies the ban was wrong, just that you were forgiven this time.

First 123