1. Rolling Need on anything not for the role you are playing, no matter if an upgrade or not, will get you banned if someone reports you, unless every single person in the group agreed to allow you to do so. Also, your ban will run out before the ticket gets answered. Ban appeals have the lowest priority and usually take a week or so to get replied to.
    if you see what i wrote 2 messages i said that even when somebody really needed the item in the middle of the dungeon i traded him the item.
    i've never stoled an item from anybody , i've never needed on "Every item"
    Edited: August 10, 2020

2. Nothing of that matters.
    You did it once on an item you shouldn't pick Need and someone reported you for it. That's the gist of it. I have no idea why you keep insisting on this "every item" when that's irrelevant.

3. While it is not entirely has to do with the thread, I have a question about this topic.
    Lets say I ask the party, and they all agree to me rolling on an item for my OS, or ask at the start of the dung if I can roll entirely as another MS, and they agree. Lets say I have screen shots of that. If someone for example decide to be a jackass and report me anyway, even though he agreed to me rolling for my OS, will I get banned immediately, or will I get a chance to prove they agreed for me rolling need?

4. While it is not entirely has to do with the thread, I have a question about this topic.
    Lets say I ask the party, and they all agree to me rolling on an item for my OS, or ask at the start of the dung if I can roll entirely as another MS, and they agree. Lets say I have screen shots of that. If someone for example decide to be a jackass and report me anyway, even though he agreed to me rolling for my OS, will I get banned immediately, or will I get a chance to prove they agreed for me rolling need?
    You would get banned and if you made a ban appeal with your counter proof your ban would be removed and your account status restored.
    Keep in mind GMs can't read minds on what happened or not. They ban according to the proof provided.

5. You would get banned and if you made a ban appeal with your counter proof your ban would be removed and your account status restored.
    Keep in mind GMs can't read minds on what happened or not. They ban according to the proof provided.
    And is there a way to know on what I was banned? If, for example, I had several dungs on which I got approval from the party for needing an item for OS, is there a way to know which one I should provide counter-proof?

6. And is there a way to know on what I was banned? If, for example, I had several dungs on which I got approval from the party for needing an item for OS, is there a way to know which one I should provide counter-proof?
    Nope, you'd have to post screenshots of all dungeons where people agreed to let you roll on items. I can't imagine there being more than a few of those. A lot of people just plainly don't want to reply when asked.

7. Rolling Need on anything not for the role you are playing, no matter if an upgrade or not, will get you banned if someone reports you, unless every single person in the group agreed to allow you to do so. Also, your ban will run out before the ticket gets answered. Ban appeals have the lowest priority and usually take a week or so to get replied to.
    i don't roll "Need" only when it's exactly for Warrior
    I click "Greed" most of the time
    +I'm getting use to click "X" as pass (i'm passing the item so the people who clicked GREED will get the item)
    1 day later i'm finding out i'm banned.
    WHAT DID i DO WRONG?
    +if a Tank need an item (and he accidentally clicked on "Greed" and he type that in chat) i'll give him the item.
    and let's get back to what i said...
    why did i get ban for?

8. How do you even report for "NInja looting"?

9. How do you even report for "NInja looting"?
    SS roles, specs and the ninja winning the item.

10. i don't roll "Need" only when it's exactly for Warrior
    I click "Greed" most of the time
    +I'm getting use to click "X" as pass (i'm passing the item so the people who clicked GREED will get the item)
    1 day later i'm finding out i'm banned.
    WHAT DID i DO WRONG?
    +if a Tank need an item (and he accidentally clicked on "Greed" and he type that in chat) i'll give him the item.
    and let's get back to what i said...
    why did i get ban for?
    you got banned for needing on an item not designed for you. whether you agree with it not being for you or not doesn't matter in the slightest. what item that was you'll never know as they don't give out details on bans.

11. what item that was you'll never know as they don't give out details on bans.
    mmmm wonder why.

12. Because that's a common practice in pretty much any online game out there.

13. Because that's a common practice in pretty much any online game out there.
    if it's a "common practice in pretty much any online game" why people are getting banned for ninja looting...
    in any other game they build up the system so people won't cheat and it'll be unfair.
    in addition , people are getting banned because they're not sure what gear they should take (or they just take it because they like to ruin for the other players)
    1 day later they're banned. and i'm not talking about the players who really want to ruin for the other players i talk about those who really want to be with a better gear and they're not sure so they take it.
    so what's the point of it?
    just tell us already...
    For a warrior : "bla bla Damage/arrmor/agillity"
    For mage : "spell power/something and something..."
    for any other class : .... you understand right?
    just do that...
    Edited: August 12, 2020

14. If ppl dont know what gear is for their class/spec there are tons of guides out there explaning it. Yes there are new players who never played the game before but again if you wanna avoid ninjalooting by accident read up on your class.

First 123 Last