1. Frostwolf Lottery - unclaimed winnings on the lowest populated realm

Hello

I'm making this topic to propose a little tweak to the website lottery system on the Frostwolf realm.

The realm is really low populated and it's important to promote active players and encouraging new players to play this expansion, so I want to propose a solution to the problem of Unclaimed prize winnings in the lottery system.
    https://imgur.com/a/8bKkBHL

In the pictures above you can see 5 unclaimed rewards of outdated lotteries.
    As the lottery is a fun part of obtaining uniqe mounts and coins, many players spend a lot of point and gold resources which they gathered by regular playing on the realm.
    That is why I suggest introducing one of the following improvements:

1) When the lottery winning stays unclaimed through the following week untill the next draw, the unclaimed prize will be drawn again between all the other tickets that were purchased for it. That way, it can be won by someone who'll claim it an use it in the game. Assuming the prize is unclaimed again, the procedure starts again, untill the prize is claimed.

2)When the lottery winning stays unclaimed through the following week untill the next draw, the unclaimed prize will be added to another lottery prize for a combined winnnig. That could encourage the players to invest even more resources on such bounties.

I think the 1st solution is better and more fair. To make the proces of countdown visible to players on the webstite, a little clock or calendar could be displayed near the "unclaimed" position, stating that unless the prize is claimed, it'll be drawn again.

I encourage everyone to leave their comments and opinion below.

Thanks for your feedback

Cheers

2. Unclaimed prizes means the winner has not yet claimed their prize. I don't think it would be fair for lottery winners to lose their prizes for not getting their winnings right away. It would defeat the purpose of having won the lottery.

I think coins should be the default prize for the Frostwolf lottery, not the same few mounts (or just have mounts be part of a separate lottery). Coins will at least give more incentive to participate in the lottery and it could help Frostwolf players gear up. The chances of winning are slim so you wouldn't exactly have a realm full of Heroic Warforged geared 90s running around anyways.

3. I think coins should be the default prize for the Frostwolf lottery, not the same few mounts (or just have mounts be part of a separate lottery). Coins will at least give more incentive to participate in the lottery and it could help Frostwolf players gear up. The chances of winning are slim so you wouldn't exactly have a realm full of Heroic Warforged geared 90s running around anyways.
    adding coins just leads to people from all servers joining the lottery, which kind of defeats the purpose

4. I'm sorry but i don't agree that this system isn't fair. If you check the screenshots, there are unclaimed items dating back to januray 2020, or october 2019. I don't believe anyone will claim those prizes, and yet still... if you're willing to win the prize, take the lottery, but also show up to pick up. if you can't do that for a whole week, then don't enter the draw - it's that simple.

As much as every player would love to get just coins and more coins in the lottery, I doubt it's a good direction. This would discourgae people from donating (which is what keeps the server alive), and honestly the lottery is and was about this element of "coolness". Although, I totaly support the idea of adding more mounts to the pool - people are sick of the rooster o.O