1. ninja looting or just donation trolling ?

When you refuse to give a BiS item to a raid member who won it by higher dice. is it called ninja looting ?
    I want to ban every 24 members of this raid. they gave a mail item to a rogue. what can i do ?
    i want to get rid of these peoples peoples, please help me with my anger.

And they had no defense at all they named someone asmournegold or so. I have some screenshots for prove whoever this is.

They refused to give it to me after I said its a BiS for xy class. and I dont want to pay 23 coins ( actually I said it will spare me 23 coins, "because I already bought some items")

So how can i get revenge ?
    I forgot to say. That item was way better as my PoS Wrist. and I don't know how a rogue can wear Mail armor. they did it for the lulz.
    I can post every character name her on the forum or not ? I just want to get rid of them all

2. Only if you have good screenshot.
    Open an ingame tickets with the raid window open showing the the master looter was, ss of the rolling and item awarding.
    You can't ban other players, just ml. Rest of them did nothing.

3. Make an in-game report and provide links to screenshots. I recommend making imgur album and fill additional details to image descriptions. In-game reports have macro-like character limit, which may not be enough to get your point and details through.
    Edited: August 11, 2020

4. Only if you have good screenshot.
    Open an ingame tickets with the raid window open showing the the master looter was, ss of the rolling and item awarding.
    You can't ban other players, just ml. Rest of them did nothing.
    but he doesn't even have to do that...
    that's the game problem he's just the player.
    same as me like why i have to get banned if i click on "Greed" and roll the dice and win everything...
    it's not include as "Ninja Looting".
    before we enter the dungeon we have to get some dungeon instructions because i don't know if i can keep playing the game i mean if not in dungeon how can i get a good gear? auction house? should i grind for gold to get these gear? it's not fair at all...