1. Your IP address has been terminated due to advertising

Hi there greeting!
    First, i want to say sorry for my bad english.
    Second, i want to say sorry again if this post wrong place.

Today because i'm bored at home, i went to the internet cafe. I tell the operator to download warcraft through torrent.

In short, he downloaded warcraft. So, i'm started playing wow at those internet cafes. Nothing happened there, I played like usual.

I'm doing some daily quest, farming borean skin, and finally my friends at guild invite me to doing raid icc 10.

Ah, okay, I said. But I will play in my home. So I decided to go home.

The problem appears when I'm logged in. I can't connect to the game. I checked the warmane website, i'm surprised when I saw the red text that said my ip was banned due to advertising.

I'm confused, and i don't know what happened.

Can you explain to me what happened? Did I do wrong?

Can I play warcraft anymore?

2. Send an email to this mail: [email protected]

Explain the situation (c/p from this thread - don't link it, it might get removed) and wait a few days, you'll get an answer which if what you say is true will be unban.

3. Scenario 1: IP in that caffe is already tagged as advertisers IP, so all the accounts that logged from it get banned.
    Scenario 2: Since netcaffes are infested with keyloggers and similar things that steal your account(usually set up by administartors of that place) your acc was stolen, sold, used for scams or advertising. I guess unlikely since that was so fast.
    Scenario 3: You did some advertising and thought by changing(or forgot to change and logged your main acc) IP you can weasel your way out of ban and here we are.

Read how to and make a ban appeal, this post will not help you in any way.

4. Thank you very much mate. The case is solved. Warmane unban my account.

5. Nope, it's not solved yet... Now my home IP got banned. Please tell me what happening?

6. Nope, it's not solved yet... Now my home IP got banned. Please tell me what happening?
    Were you using a VPN?