1. Crimson Deathcharger in 39 bgs - is this legit?

Hi all,

Been seeing guys in 39 BGs riding 100% mounts instead of the 60% everyone else is capped at. Apparently it's a quest reward available at level 80. Is this something legit that just hasn't been unlocked on frostmourne yet, or have my opponents been cheating?

2. Is this something legit that just hasn't been unlocked on frostmourne yet?
    Exactly that. You get him from a quest after you get Shadowmourne.

3. and it is in fact usable as a 100% mount before level 40? doesn't bump you down to your appropriate riding skill speed like retail does?

4. Do you have any proof of this being accurate during WotLK retail?

https://wotlkdb.com/?spell=73313 Says it's a "very fast mount" and there's a comment on Wowhead saying you can mail it to your alt and have lvl 40 mount on lvl 20.
    Edited: August 10, 2020

5. And there are also comments on wowhead saing that it scales with your riding skill (meaning it will be 60% until you learn higher riding at 40lvl).

6. And there are also comments on wowhead saing that it scales with your riding skill (meaning it will be 60% until you learn higher riding at 40lvl).
    Did you check what patch were those from?

7. Did you check what patch were those from?
    Of course, those comments are from 3.3.3 patch.

8. This is now patched. The actual mount speed will scale with character lvl. Even tho it will say 100% mount, users will not exceed what they are able to do with default mounts at lvl 39.

9. It's legit. I have one on a couple 39 twinks. I only use it outside bgs. Bad form to use in bgs. If I saw a twink on the other side using it and couldn't be talked out of it I'd hunt them down.

10. Also, it looks like they downgraded it anyway. I tried out my deathcharger this weekend, and it was going 60% speed on my 39. So, fixed?