1. Val'anyr bug?!?!?!?

I obtained my 30th fragment from raid on Saturday. I combined all the fragments into Shattered Fragments of Val'anyr. I accepted the quest, Ancient History and brought it to The Archivum in my cleared Ulduar 25m instance. I handed in quest to the Archivum Consol and it absorbed my Shattared Fragments of Val'anyr and proceeded with the role play. It then prompted nothing. I did not receive the Reforged Hammer of Ancient Kings, the Unbound Fragments of Val'anyr or follow up quest. Additionally the Archivum is prompting Gadgetzan teleporte script. Submitted a GM ticket 48hrs ago that has gone unanswered.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? My guild raids today and we were planning to craft the legendary today but now are unable to because of this bug!

https://imgur.com/naB8n2n

https://imgur.com/HQwVtTU

2. afaik, as with Smourne quest on icecrown; collect frags and contact GM

3. I've already turned in the quest therefore it took my fragments - will a GM be able to honor still?

4. A GM will see logs that you had it, you opened a ticket, but expect a long wait and pray for a favorable outcome. Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks for the warning though, probably best for people to delay turning in their frags until it is fixed...

Additionally the Archivum is prompting Gadgetzan teleporte script.
    LOL
    Edited: August 11, 2020

5. I got a response from an in-game GM... they told me to submit a bug report. But several bug reports in the past say contact an in-game GM... I've been sent in a huge circle. :(

6. I got a response from an in-game GM... they told me to submit a bug report. But several bug reports in the past say contact an in-game GM... I've been sent in a huge circle. :(
    Unlucky mate, pretty sure its widely known by now that when it comes to SM&valanyr shards to contact a gm for you to be given it.

7. Its my first time on any Warmane server. I didn't know this was an issue at all. I wish they would have posted it in the patch notes for Ulduar or something to avoid these things from happening...

8. Its my first time on any Warmane server. I didn't know this was an issue at all. I wish they would have posted it in the patch notes for Ulduar or something to avoid these things from happening...
    Far as i remember, if i remember correctly, they disabled it intentionally because there was a bug with shards(talking about SM no idea about valanyr) where you could have taken it more then once(so multiple people in raid could take them). There is many posts/treads about this, all you had to do is search a little bit, anyway i hope you get ur item.