Been using this build of VuhDo for several weeks with no issues, but just the other day began getting this:

Code:
1x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'VuhDo' tried to call the protected function 'PartyMemberFrame1PetFrame:SetPoint()'.
<in C code>: in function `SetPoint'
Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:155: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdatePet':
Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:133: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateMember':
Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:46: in function `PartyMemberFrame_ToPlayerArt':
Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:27: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateArt':
Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:319: in function `PartyMemberFrame_OnEvent':
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function `OnEvent'
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:417: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:415>:
This is raised for the methods SetPoint, SetAttribute, Hide, Show, and will be raised for all existing party members as well as their pets (even for classes that don't have pets like paladins) and sometimes target/focus if they're friendly.

I've commented out all code that touches these frames and functions that I could find, and the error still occurs.
For reference, I commented the body of every function in VuhDoGuiToolbox.lua from lines 247-382, leaving them all effectively no-op functions.