1. Trade system, can you add some filters?

Hello everyone,
    I would like to say, actually, trade system is very unclear and stup*d
    I remember old times that players were able to add at least a note when they wanted sell a character, so they were able to write there some rare things/ highlights that character does have. But this feature is removed now. Why you do not add atleast this simple thing that can help buyer find a right character for him much easier, and aswell help people sell their characters much quickier.
    Feature like possibility to add a note when player is placing his character to a website should be very easy for warmane (in case of website development)
    And anyways, why did you removed this feature ..?!

Next thing is littlebit more complex. But it would be nice to add some filters, for example- I am looking for druid with 20k hks +, or some nice achievement lets say the seeker for complete 3k quest, So what I have to do with current system is: click on every single character there and check his achievements or something in statistics: to be honest, it is very painful thingto do.
    Why you just do not add some filters for users that want to buy some of those characters in trade system, for example characters that have 0-1k hks, 1k-5k hks, 5k-15k hks. Or 500-1k quests, 1k - 1,5k quests, 1,5k-2,5k quests... Or something like arena rating in 2v2, 3v3, 5v5(solo) for example characters with 1,5k to 2k rating, 2k-2,5k rating, 2,5k - 3k rating.
    Those filters would be really nice and it would make easier for people to buy or sell characters, and if players going to have this feature, it will be much easier for them just buy or sell that character, and who will profit from this most after all? You, Warmane, because its all business, afterall you will do it for your good. And we will be happy to have this feature. Good for both sides, everyone would be happy. Effective

Thank you!

2. It got removed because of people lying like dogs in those notes about stuff on their characters. So, well idi... I mean people who didn't check what they were buying were complaining that they didn't get what was promised etc. Basically it was a scam haven.

3. It got removed because of people lying like dogs in those notes about stuff on their characters. So, well idi... I mean people who didn't check what they were buying were complaining that they didn't get what was promised etc. Basically it was a scam haven.
    Is this a joke? You could literally check the character to see if it had the things in the note lmao, if someone got scammed in this way it's their fault to be dumber than a rock.

@OP Nice ideas, re-add the notes, and honestly the filter thing would be pretty sick but not sure if it's possible.
    Anyway right now browsing chars in trade is a torture, yes.

4. Thank you for replies,
    about the notes: I think there is no way to be scammed by some liar, since you can check character's inventory, achievements, statistics and aswell mounts & companions
    About the filters: yeah, now it is seriously torture when it comes to finding a character I am looking for. It would be really nice add these filters to make much easier for players to find what they really want & looking for.
    Problem is that warmane support team really do not listen to community. I am sure they wont notice this topic, I am not sure if there is not enough staff, or if support just do not care.
    Some reply from any staff member if it is possible or not (+why) would be nice and appreciated.
    Thank you

5. Is this a joke? You could literally check the character to see if it had the things in the note lmao, if someone got scammed in this way it's their fault to be dumber than a rock.
    Now you can, it wasn't the case when trade 1st came, if I recall correctly. It was easy to lie about few things being included in the trade, when in fact they were not. People abused this, so Warmane's staff removed the text field and improved character descriptions.

6. Yeah I think there was not an option check inventory, mounts and stuff like this back then, but now it is pretty much possible, I cant see any reason why it is actually removed.

7. Yeah I think there was not an option check inventory, mounts and stuff like this back then, but now it is pretty much possible, I cant see any reason why it is actually removed.
    If you'll have to check what's written in a note anyway, to make sure it's all true, you don't need the note in the first place... you'll be checking their inventory and stats just the same.

Notes were also used to facilitate contact outside Character Trading which, on the positive side could be for adjusting gear to reduce prices, was also used to make arrangements of the "buy and I give you ## coins back" or "pay me on paypal" sort, that are against our rules and often lead to scams.

8. If you'll have to check what's written in a note anyway, to make sure it's all true, you don't need the note in the first place... you'll be checking their inventory and stats just the same.

Notes were also used to facilitate contact outside Character Trading which, on the positive side could be for adjusting gear to reduce prices, was also used to make arrangements of the "buy and I give you ## coins back" or "pay me on paypal" sort, that are against our rules and often lead to scams.
    To be honest, the remove-items thing to reduce price could be added to the current system - you can choose one of your characters from that realm (like you do for trade/store etc) where they can whisper you about item removal.

9. To be honest, the remove-items thing to reduce price could be added to the current system - you can choose one of your characters from that realm (like you do for trade/store etc) where they can whisper you about item removal.
    And how do you make it so it won't be used for the other cases?

10. If you'll have to check what's written in a note anyway, to make sure it's all true, you don't need the note in the first place... you'll be checking their inventory and stats just the same.

There are hundreds and hundreds characters in the trade, its impossible to check each one of them, and take a closer look for specific thing that you are looking for. It is too complicated with so many characters, thats why I would love to have filters there as I mentioned before. And about the note... Note is something that should grab your attention to take a closer look by clicking to a character and look closer and ofcourse verify it aswell! I am not sure if you understand the essence of the matter.

I would like to add that there is no reason people are going to lie in notes because now everyone can easily verify everything that seller mentioned in character's note. But, warmane still can add some warning, something like "be aware sentence" red text under those notes that are provided by sellers. Removing this note option is really not a solution, it just need to be done right. And now with all these options , possibility checking Statistics, achievements, inventory, mounts and companions of characters, I think note should be added back. Thanks!

11. There are hundreds and hundreds characters in the trade, its impossible to check each one of them, and take a closer look for specific thing that you are looking for. It is too complicated with so many characters, thats why I would love to have filters there as I mentioned before.
    I have nothing to say about additional filters. I wouldn't be coding it, so it's up to the developer who would.

I would like to add that there is no reason people are going to lie in notes because now everyone can easily verify everything that seller mentioned in character's note. But, warmane still can add some warning, something like "be aware sentence" red text under those notes that are provided by sellers.
    That's like saying that since we give bans for scamming there is no reason for people to worry about being scammed. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not how the world works.

And about the note... Note is something that should grab your attention to take a closer look by clicking to a character and look closer and ofcourse verify it aswell! I am not sure if you understand the essence of the matter.
    (...)
    Removing this note option is really not a solution, it just need to be done right. And now with all these options , possibility checking Statistics, achievements, inventory, mounts and companions of characters, I think note should be added back. Thanks!
    You're not understanding the essence of the matter: notes are gone already, something to allow players to find accurate information was introduced instead; there are no current plans or intention of bringing notes back, probably for as long as they can cause trouble and unnecessary hassle.

12. notes are gone already, something to allow players to find accurate information was introduced instead
    I am not going to argue with you. If this was Warmane solution, then please do it clearly, because now it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, in theory it could solve possibility to add a note, but I won't argue about it, add filters instead then. When someone wants to spend a large amount of coins while looking for a specific thing, try to look at the statistics etc separately for 500 characters and more.
    Warmane charging a lot of money for a coins, so it would be fair give us an option spend them comfortably. Add some filters then, thanks.