1. "Horde always lose bgs!"

Been hearing this a lot on these forums and from ally mercs who are new to pvp.

Below is my data from the last 200+ bgs I have done on IC. I will eventually come back to this post and update and bump if after a month or so (unless I get bored with WotLK).

WSG : Horde Wins -34 / Ally Wins -33
    AB : Horde Wins -51 / Ally Wins -28
    EOTS : Horde Wins -35 / Ally Wins -22
    SOTA : Horde Wins -38 / Ally Wins -19
    IOC : Horde Wins -8 / Ally Wins -7
    AV : Horde Wins -18 / Ally Wins -13
    WG(IC) : Horde Wins -10 / Ally Wins -18

Additional Data :

I play as horde. Abot 1/4th of my bgs I play as healer (disc). All my toons are about 5.5k gs. About 5% of the bgs were ally premades, and about 10% of them were horde premades that my guild and another guild on our server run (usually about 3-8 of us queuing together with little rhyme or reason to comp). Almost all premades were AB, EOTS, WSG, and sometimes SOTA. We win most of our premades. Many of our premades end up matched against ally premades (which honestly are the most fun bgs). Most bgs played around 10pm central time zone. Most games had at least 20-40% ally mercs on horde side except for our premades.

Most, I'd say about 70-80% of random bgs I have been in have been massively one sided, however it's not noticeably one faction more than the other. By one sided I mean really bad, wsgs with ally camping our gy holding our flag or AB that we win by 1350+ etc etc. Only bg I see very much more one sided is SOTA which horde, random or not, win very often, with most of the SOTA losses being ally premades.

Lastly, how can I tell they are premades on ally side? Educated guess when abnormal amount of heavily pvp geared ally from the same server working coordinated with the proper amount of healers present. I say about 5% because some of them could honestly be random groupings of course, but so could some of the horde premades I have been a part of in random bgs.

WG is a wash on IC. Depends on who has the most competent boxers, and ally have more than we do.

So TLDR; No. Horde do not lose all the time or even most of the time (in upper bracket). If you are losing frequently as horde or as a merc, the fault may be at least a little bit on you, sorry. I am not great, not bad at pvp, just an average player in average gear. Yes I've hit up to an 11 bg loss in a row, but I've also seen close to that in W streaks.

2. Pretty sure timezone has an impact on this, since certain PvP guilds are active around certain times and usually tip the balance in one factions favour. So if you only play the same hours every day you might get a lot more losses (or wins).

3. Pretty sure timezone has an impact on this, since certain PvP guilds are active around certain times and usually tip the balance in one factions favour. So if you only play the same hours every day you might get a lot more losses (or wins).
    Very possible. It would be interesting to hear some real data from people who play at other times. I used to play around 2pm central time zone and still managed to keep it over 500 overall but that was a few months ago so I wouldn't be able to accurately speak for that time slot's current win percentages.

4. It's 11:30 am where I live, and the horde just beat us 3 times in a row. It's random, if you're not in a premade, it's random who gets on your your team. Sometimes we have shadowmorne bis players, other times it's filled with 5.5k gs black rock players. If you lose all the time it's just bad luck, onetime I lost 20 in a row on alliance, no joke.

5. It's 11:30 am where I live, and the horde just beat us 3 times in a row. It's random, if you're not in a premade, it's random who gets on your your team. Sometimes we have shadowmorne bis players, other times it's filled with 5.5k gs black rock players. If you lose all the time it's just bad luck, onetime I lost 20 in a row on alliance, no joke.
    Yeah, some matches one side will have an average gearscore of about <5k while the other side may have closer to 6k+. All it takes sometimes is for the gs discrepancy to be large enough or enough healers to randomly be on one side to make a very difficult battle for one side. I've been in matches with teamates who have less than 16k hp and no resil and I have seen ally with teamates as poorly geared as well (the change to upper bracket gearing is frustrating but another issue...). Bad (or good) luck is a big part of it for sure, but I like to think it helps when teams communicate which I try very hard to encourage each bg that I am in, especially the random ones. Language barriers sometimes though... lol

6. I can agree that Horde loses more. Thats why im playing on Blackrock as aliance all the time, so easier to gear up. Smarter players overall. Horde win just when they are full premade overgeared. I play bgs from morning till evening so i think im relevant in commenting. In one day i won like 30 and lost like 5-6 as aliance
    which is frustrating for other side.

7. As a horde between 16:00-18:30 I can get streak of 10-15 loses, while at18:30-20:00 more chances to get 10 streak of wins.
    From my last 3914 battlegrounds I got 2075 wins (around 53%) but 10% of these games are with premade, probably without premades I would end up with overall 43% wins.

8. I lost so much on alliance i thought they sucked so i joined horde, and i lose just as much there, you really can't say one faction is better than another, they both lose about 50 % of the time it's pretty balanced who wins and loses. It's random battlegrounds, you get random people, if one side has healers and you don't you lose.

9. As a horde between 16:00-18:30 I can get streak of 10-15 loses, while at18:30-20:00 more chances to get 10 streak of wins.
    From my last 3914 battlegrounds I got 2075 wins (around 53%) but 10% of these games are with premade, probably without premades I would end up with overall 43% wins.
    Good stuff, I would say that looking at my data if I removed the 10-15% that were premade horde wins I would be at around 55% win rate however I play a healer in a good portion of those bgs and win more often as healer than I do on any of my dps (for obvious reasons). As a DPS I would probably have just a bit less than 50% win rate on purely random.

Question: How do you keep track of your bg w/l count? I have been doing it by hand which is tedious so I assume with almost 4k bgs there must be a way to check or some addon?

10. I'm from the horde pvp guild AFTERMATH, and here are my win/lose ratios:

WSG 835/340
    EoTS 715/301
    AB 843/404
    AV 242/147
    SotA 401/152
    IoC 172/138

That is probably from at least 60% premades. A lot of members care about winning so we go for wins often, but nowadays it's getting repetitive and we have more fun running around for kills instead of tryinghard on objectives, so we do that and a lose a few bgs like this (we still try to win those but we are like whatever if we don't). I think this is something that Hordes do more than Alliance, to go for kills instead of trying to win. A lot of Hordes don't really care and just wanna have fun, and Alliance have more fun winning often because they care more about it (which is why they are all on this faction in the first place, as 70% human 20% night elf for broken pvp racials).