1. New Idea for gold sink

Hello. I have an idea how to sink gold without having to cut in half every year or so. Make something simmilar to Black Market on retail. For example, you can put some mounts from Cata or mop or other expansions for say 500.000 gold. I bet, server gold will be cut in half in less than month, and it will be kept low at all times. That way you will sink gold only for ppl who have alot of it, and ppl who strugle with it will not be affected. Server economy will not change to much at instant, but will slowly work its way around amounts of gold on the server. And beside, you will give veteran players something to work for. Important thing is that those mounts dont be obtainable via any other mean but gold.

I wonder how other ppl feel about this.

It doesnt have to be monts only, you can put transmog sets for gold aswell. For example, brutal, vengeful, t6, t5.

2. Eh op did a terrible idea of representing this idea but:

Gold shop: Side by side with the coin shop on the market place there should be a gold shop where donators can use the gold they accumulate from playing to buy premium items without spending coins. This already exists to an extent with gold for coins trading, but would remove gold from the economy instead of coins. This is where the server can limit what can be purchased so coins are still the primary currency for premium benefits.

3. The Gold Trade system actualy already works as removing gold from the economy, because you have to sell the gold you get to exchange for coins.
    When the gold (or other item) get's sold, Warmane takes it's fee in Coins, so honestly this works perfectly fine already.

I understand you're writing this from the Wotlk point of view, because Black Market already exists in MoP. That is naturally, in-game, withouth the need to add anything.

4. The Gold Trade system actualy already works as removing gold from the economy, because you have to sell the gold you get to exchange for coins.
    When the gold (or other item) get's sold, Warmane takes it's fee in Coins, so honestly this works perfectly fine already.

I understand you're writing this from the Wotlk point of view, because Black Market already exists in MoP. That is naturally, in-game, withouth the need to add anything.
    Bud, if it worked " perfectly fine" they wouldn't need to cut gold in half every year.

As the person above you explained, market removes COINS from the economy, not GOLD - so I don't get what you're trying to say.

If I sell you 100,000 gold for 50 coins, there are now 100,000 gold and 45 coins in the economy. There's still 100,000 gold, but less coins - now Warmane can "gift" some more coins.

5. No we don't want any damn cata or mop mounts in our wotlk, Thats fun server level of custom.