1. Rivendare's Deathcharger's Reins drop rate

I've been speed running stratheholme for the past week probably doing 30-40 runs a day. I'm curious if warmane changed the drop rate or if it's bugged. It's supposed to be a 1% drop rate. Just for comparison the Runeblade of Baron Rivendare is a 3% drop rate from Rivendare. Out of all the runs, I've seen the rune blade once. The thing that really confuses me is that the Raven Lord druid mount is a 1.5% drop rate and most people including myself got that in 1-3 months with only 1 dungeon run per day. Anyone including staff know if it drops and why it seems much lower than a 1% drop rate? Has anyone got it to drop in the past year? Thanks.

2. Isn't instance cap 5 per hour? So for 6-8 hours a day, every hour, you ran Strat 5 times - every day for a week? Props to you.

So if you ran it 30/day for 7 days youve done 240 runs, with a 1% drop chance theres a 91% chance it has dropped. Maybe you're just unlucky.

But if you're exaggerating a little and have only ran it like 150 times there's only a 78% chance it has dropped already.

Afaik the drop rate should be the same, 1%. I remember on retail I ran the dungeon like 8 times and got the mount - wife tried to get it for months and gave up. It's all RNG

3. Ah, it always felt like more than 5, so I probably did less. I leave my guy signed off at the entrance and sign on 5 or more times a day to hit the hourly cap. So it's around 20-30 on any given day. I'll keep farming and be a little less pessimistic. May the RNG gods be in my favor. Thanks!

EDIT: I kid you not that the mount dropped about 20 minutes after I posted this! This is the mount I wanted to design my transmog around. Yeahhhh! I was too excited to screen shot the drop before I looted it.
    Edited: August 11, 2020 Reason: mount drop

4. Congrats on the mount!

Remember farming it for ages, eventually i gave up.
    Then i decided to do another run while passing by, and it dropped. Few days later i sold the character, so felt kinda undone

5. I did way over 100 kills on the Baron past few days, still no mount drop.
    So am i super unluky or the drop rate is below 1%?

6. I did way over 100 kills on the Baron past few days, still no mount drop.
    So am i super unluky or the drop rate is below 1%?
    1% drop chance in 100 runs isn't a guaranteed drop chance, it's actually 66% chance that it will drop in those 100 runs if that's what you thought. Read more about it here: https://xplainthegame.com/dropchance-calculator/

7. 1% drop chance in 100 runs isn't a guaranteed drop chance, it's actually 66% chance that it will drop in those 100 runs if that's what you thought. Read more about it here: https://xplainthegame.com/dropchance-calculator/
    Nvm the run right after i wrote this mount droped :)
    P.S. 97 now, getting closer :)