1. Life was peaceful inside the walls of Mt. Epstein... But it was lost.
    We will take it back. Mark my words.

MR EBERLEIN, WE WILL TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS.

2. This thread can only have one explanation: the blood of Jesus flows through all those who play twinks 70

3. somethings never change sothar with bad trolling cadi backing him up and some random noobs trying to look cool and funny
    Edited: August 15, 2020

4. 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 The Durotar 70 twinking raids of 2015 六四天安門事件 Twinking dead 天安門大屠殺 The great accord to not help 79's 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-79 Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap to warmane 文化大革命 The great 70 purge of warmane 人權 70 raids 民運 Donators 自由 Orange Mad thunder axe 獨立 I70 arenas 多黨制 TBC=Ballchin? 台灣 臺灣 Molt down 中華民國 The independent 70 republic 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Elwynn forest 達賴喇嘛 Sotha's pasta recipe 法輪功 mixed bgs 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Durotar twinking Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 brutal gear only for konys 劉暁波 Goldashire inn 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 The Nefarian coded by Brit conspiracy 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 Please Donate 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Wintrading 劉曉波动态网自由门
    Based and twinkpilled

5. somethings never change sothar with bad trolling cadi backing him up and some random noobs trying to look cool and funny
    You want to elaborate on the situation just a little? because it started as an argument without any context, towards individuals and ideas that hardly anyone here may understand.

6. We need tbcwascool back , where is him

7. We need tbcwascool back , where is him
    im here

cya in 2 years or so

8. “Randoms”

Hehe you’re welcome for thoridal 5 years ago.

9. 70s are dead for sure, damn, i remember how hard you tried to keep it alive... all for nothing

10. First reaction: Not bad
    Second reaction: More? Wha-
    Third reaction: Oh probably the same person. Bored now.

Trolling really hasn't evolved at all in the last 20 years has it? As for twinking... twinking is a state of mind. Doesn't matter what **** you have or don't have at any given time.

First 12