1. The State of Twinking

    Shut the **** up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn private server. All I wanted to do was post my twink. MY TWINK. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock 70s. My twink, while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL ****ING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this private server for 10 years: 10 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time twinking and buying apolyon for my sword spec warrior while you ****s sit around (probably jerking off to anime or whatever) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for ****ing you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is too underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my twink...MY GREAT GREAT TWINK. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn private server and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and *****s like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real twink divorced from actual farming. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably level 11 (you gotta be 19 to be a real twink). But whatever, I digress. It's just ****ing annoying that I'm never taken serious on this private server, goddamn.

  2. Fresh off the boat, from pandalands, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this twink world: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jack here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on icecrown by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox sucking panda friends would laugh at. None of that here. You don't twink. You don't pvp. This ain't pandas, kid. This is Icecrown. We have REAL twinking discussions, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to retail, you casting son of a *. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of level cap playing reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm the best.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

  3. I'm under the impression that you people don't know it is that takes TRUE concentration. Allow me to enlighten you.
    You see, as a veteran guild master of the only twink guild there ever was and ever will be, I've learned a few things. First and foremost, I'M the best. Whoever this 2k15 newfag Sothar thinks he is, he's wrong. I'm one of the only 7 elite veterans from 2008, (AKA First Seven) and ONLY I get to say what's what and who's worth a ****. And Sothar, darling, you're not.

    Cadi on the other hand, a true hero and visionary in the twink department. Needed something to be done? Call Cadi. Some level 80 SMourne retar.din fcking you up? Cadi'll make him bubblehearth. All this ON A TWINK, mind you. Cadi was the first and ever twink to get his hands on the legendary weapon we all know as Thunderfury. (Although referred by the First Seven as CadiFury)

    Anyways, I'm done wasting my breath on this new generation of twinks who think they know ****. Go read a book, learn about our guild, then come back.

    Now where was I. Right, concentration. New twinks will never know how much concentration it took to lead a 1.3k ACTIVE MEMBERS LEVEL 60 TWINK GUILD like I did. Alongside with my trusty officers, we lead the finest twink generation there ever was. Now THAT took concentration.

  4. You know they say that all twinks are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Sothar and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another twink, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Droodic to the mix, your chances of winning drasticically go down. See the 3 way, at Icecrown you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Sothar KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
    So Sothar, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning in Icecrown. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning in Icecrown. See kid, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Icecrown.

  5. Goodbye
    After playing 70 twink for a long *** time i made a decision to quit from twinking for ever.So ppl usualy described me as cocky person or whatever but there is few ppl that realy know me and know who i am.So to all my enemies friends fanboys haters and all other ppl GOODBYE
    I aint gonna miss the twinking
    Twinking will miss me
    Edited: August 12, 2020

  6. What in the flying **** is going on here?

  7. And here i thought vets were gone from this serv. please teach me sempai

  8. The phrase “it’s just a private server” is such a weak mindset. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a twink. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice.

    There’s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle.

    That’s what’s going on here.


  9. 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 The Durotar 70 twinking raids of 2015 六四天安門事件 Twinking dead 天安門大屠殺 The great accord to not help 79's 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-79 Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap to warmane 文化大革命 The great 70 purge of warmane 人權 70 raids 民運 Donators 自由 Orange Mad thunder axe 獨立 I70 arenas 多黨制 TBC=Ballchin? 台灣 臺灣 Molt down 中華民國 The independent 70 republic 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Elwynn forest 達賴喇嘛 Sotha's pasta recipe 法輪功 mixed bgs 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Durotar twinking Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 brutal gear only for konys 劉暁波 Goldashire inn 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 The Nefarian coded by Brit conspiracy 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 Please Donate 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Wintrading 劉曉波动态网自由门

  10. Shut the **** up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn private server. All I wanted to do was post my dink. MY DINK. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock 7cm. My dink, while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL ****ING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this private for 10 years: 10 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time dinking and buying onlyfans for my sword spec warrior while you ****s sit around (probably jerking off to anime or whatever) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for ****ing you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is too underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my dink...MY GREAT GREAT DINK. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn private server and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and *****s like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real dink divorced from actual farming. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably level 11 (you gotta be 19 to touch a real dink). But whatever, I digress. It's just ****ing annoying that I'm never taken serious on this private server, goddamn.
    Edited: August 14, 2020


  11. This is probably the best read of 2020 on this forum. i don't think anything can top this.

  12. mister eberlen we need back mt ebsetin is stole
    Edited: August 14, 2020


12 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •