1. Warmane Trade system

Hello everyone,
    I would like to say, actually, trade system is very unclear and it is really torture to shopping in it
    I remember old times that players were able to add at least a note when they wanted sell a character, so they were able to write there some rare things/ highlights that character does have. But this feature is removed now. Why you do not add atleast this simple thing that can help buyer find a right character for him much easier, and aswell help people sell their characters much quickier.
    Feature like possibility to add a note when player is placing his character to a website should be very easy for warmane (in case of website development)
    And anyways, why did you even removed this feature ..?!

Next thing is littlebit more complex. But it would be nice to add some filters, for example- I am looking for druid with 20k hks +, or some nice achievement lets say the seeker for complete 3k quest, So what I have to do with current system is: click on every single character there and check his achievements or statistics: to be honest, it is very painful thing to do.

Why you just do not make it clear, add some filters for users that want to buy some of those characters in trade system, for example characters that have 0-1k hks, 1k-5k hks, 5k-15k hks etc. Or 1k-1,5k quests, 1,5k - 2k quests, 2,5k-3k quests... Or something like arena rating in 2v2, 3v3, 5v5(soloQ) for example characters with 1,5k to 2k rating, 2k-2,5k rating, 2,5k - 3k rating etc.
    Those filters would be really nice and it would make easier for people that buying or selling character, if players going to have this feature, it will be much easier for them just get what they want and looking for! And aswell people would sell thair character much faster. Well and who will profit from this most after all? Its you - Warmane, because it is your business, people doing donations, getting coins and spending them in your market, lets make it for them easier and less painful in case of character trade system! Everyone will be happy. Good for both sides. Effective!

Thank you!

2. Feature like possibility to add a note when player is placing his character to a website should be very easy for warmane (in case of website development)
    And anyways, why did you even removed this feature ..?!
    It was like that in the start, people added a lot of text when the characters included, until, someone.... Lied, Said they had a lot of stuff, Didn't have it. Warmane got sick of scammers doing this (there was a lot of people scamming like this) and removed the whole note system, so now you have to look yourself at what the bag includes, what mounts, professions, HK's and all that by yourself.

3. Hello, I actually dont think anyone would be scammed, since you can check everything in character's inventory, achievements, statistics and even mounts and companions, so if is in note some information that impressed you, I think it is very common sense to click to that character and take a closer look. Also Warmane can just add some warning and 'be aware' red text under notes provided by sellers. That would definitely help for sure. And also if someone will find seller who is lying there, he can easily report him. Removing this option is really not a solution, it just need to be done right. Thanks!

4. Yeah Warmane didnt have the ability to check mounts and bags etc when trade first released, it was added after the removed the note thing.

5. Well at first Warmane unfortunately does not care about our opinion

6. As a person who sold >10 chars and bought maybe 5 there, I can agree, partialy.

Warmae used to allow small description and people were lying there to make their offer more valuable - and it was bad.

Later, they deleted it, meanwhile we've got access to look for character's statistic - achievments, mount, reps etc etc etc.

After this change I think we should go back and alllow people make descriptions once again. Why? Cause it could be verified by buyer in simply way. Not gonna mention how small description (where I think majority of people wont lie, once they know everyone can check info fast&easy) would speed up searching procces.

I think argument about people being scammed in this case is stupid - if You have chance to verify information included in description and You wouldn't do it before buying char, well, You have only Yourself to blame.

TL;DR
    Descriptions are nice and should be enabled again, cause now every user have a chance to verify informations included there by their own.

7. Filters I can agree upon. Price, achievement points, HK's, mounts and so on.

A big NO on character notes. Another topic about notes.

The chance of being scammed via false note is there. And when you fall for a scam, what are you going to do? Open ticket/forum thread and demand justice. Then you'll understand, the note led you astray, and it would be better, if it wasn't there.

8. How can You be scammed if You have a chance to verify every information in armory?

I mean if You really can check these information and You'll still buy wrong char, it's hardly a scam - its all Your fault.

I think majority of people would write truth there (cause they know You can verify it easly) and it will speed up searching process by a lot.

9. How can You be scammed if You have a chance to verify every information in armory?

I mean if You really can check these information and You'll still buy wrong char, it's hardly a scam - its all Your fault.

I think majority of people would write truth there (cause they know You can verify it easly) and it will speed up searching process by a lot.
    If you bothered to read the link OhieMitzen posted you would have gotten an answer.
    If I need to read the note and then check if it's all true, why do I need the note at all? I'll go to the armory, scroll through endless color variations of a mount, check inventory, achievements and so on. There is no need for a note.

Ah, majority of the people, good one. Majority wouldn't trade people junk with icons like BQL Neck ingame but guess what? Some still do and there's a rule against that not because the majority would do it, but the few people that do.

10. If you bothered to read the link OhieMitzen posted you would have gotten an answer.
    If I need to read the note and then check if it's all true, why do I need the note at all? I'll go to the armory, scroll through endless color variations of a mount, check inventory, achievements and so on. There is no need for a note.

Ah, majority of the people, good one. Majority wouldn't trade people junk with icons like BQL Neck ingame but guess what? Some still do and there's a rule against that not because the majority would do it, but the few people that do.
    I've read it and honestly I think You guys don't have much in common with trade system.

Problem is, as OP mentioned, that sometimes You are looking for one race or class that have EXACTLY the one rare mount, achiev or title that You want. So for now, w/o notes, You gotta scroll, click, check every damn single character, with takes ages if You are looking for something rare.

With notes, You could just search for the one that You are interested in quite quickly - it says that it have what You want in note, gotta verify it, 3 clicks and You can confirm it.

So instead of searching for this 1 particular char for hours everyday (cause they add new), You can spend like 5 mins everyday for it.

That's our point.

And once again, if You read something and You have easy way to verify these information, however You won't do it and still be scammed - all You can do is blame Yourself.

11. If you read it, why are you ignoring the suggestion there that wasn't denied, about adding more filters, instead of insisting on something you were told was removed for valid reasons and concerns (half of which also seems to be ignored all over, the fact notes were used to arrange for sales outside the Marketplace, for real money or scams)?

12. If you read it, why are you ignoring the suggestion there that wasn't denied, about adding more filters, instead of insisting on something you were told was removed for valid reasons and concerns (half of which also seems to be ignored all over, the fact notes were used to arrange for sales outside the Marketplace, for real money or scams)?
    As far as I know, note system was enabled when armory was working quite bad - You couldn't verify all the informations there, just equipped gear and talents I suppose. In this case, notes could really lead to unnecessary scams. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 90% sure You couldn't check achievs/mounts when notes were enabled.

As filters, it's quite good idea, but. For example I'm searching for character with big rocket, invicible and zulian. That mean's You gotta make a website filter, which should contain all the in-game mounts and there should be check-in box, so You could actually choose the X mounts that You want. Same goes for achievs, reps, titles etc etc. Seems like really big tool, which I believe, would not provide the solution to the problem.

I'm not saying option B is totally bad, but IN MY OPINION notes would be better.

(half of which also seems to be ignored all over, the fact notes were used to arrange for sales outside the Marketplace, for real money or scams)?
    This is the main reason that You don't want it, cause it may bring a real money loose, if people would really find a way to use this system to sell characters outside warmane trade :) And yea, I heard that staff don't want (and don't have enough people) to take care of /global channel in game, so probably they wouldn't be eager to take care of these notes as well.

As I know, we are in sugesstion and changes sub-forum. Somebody got an idea, and we are here discussing it. I'm trying to make my point by showing pros of solution, that I believe, is better. Nobody here, except OP, made a valid point for filter, people just focused on cons of notes.

Sorry if I offended someone by having my own opinion in that case.

13. Yes, it is the Suggestion section.
    But it includes in the sticky not suggesting again things that were refused before.

14. Suggestion Just to add something like to chose your alt for contact in-game on the server that you are selling on not notes

15. Well, I think, unfortunately, Warmane does not care! :)

12 Last