1. {H} <Rage Against Alliance> Oceanic Guild 0900AM ST

Guild Overview
    Rage Against Alliance is a Horde is an English-speaking, Oceanic guild on Icecrown - Warmane realm, focused on completing the end game content of WotLK. The guild is comprised primarily of people from within the Oceanic region including Australia, Fiji and New Zealand, however we have many members from other countries that prefer to attend raids at our times.

Guild Recruitment
    We are always looking for experienced people to fill our roster and continue to raid regularly. All of the details about minimum requirements and raid times are listed below.

Guild Details
    Gearscore: Minimum of 6.2k on your main character, which will be the primary character you will be raiding with.

Raid Experience: You will be expected to already know the strats for all of the ICC25 HC encounters and bosses. While brief explanations and reminders might be given prior to engaging the boss, the expectation is you will already know your role, maintain a high DPS/healing/taking ability, while not messing up strats and wiping the raid.

Raid Times: 0945AM Server Time for invites, 1000AM Server Time Raid Start

More information at the link below:
    RAA Website
    Edited: November 3, 2020 Reason: Update

2. Hi

Do you guys accept new player in the server? I'm just looking for a guild with my same timezone, I'm from Sydney. I just started playing here in warmane. Used to play retail till BFA.

Cheers