1. What is the point of playing on an allegedly challenging PVE content if...?

... people refuse to play the PVE content.

Hear my story.
    This is not the first time that happens, but this was ridiculous.
    I got level 69 and then the RDF offered me to start LK dungeons. So I did.
    Me and the tank are both level 69 and starting the LK dungeons for the first time in this realm(but I am a very experienced veteran player in this game).
    So we go killing some trash mobs and kill the first boss... with no problems at all except high mana usage.

There was no wipe at all. Actually there wasn't even a death.
    But the 3 DPS weren't stopping whining about how the tank and me were too low and we wouldn't be able to do the dungeon.
    So one DPS said: "If we don't kill the first boss we will not be able to finish the dungeon".

We killed the first boss with only 10% of my mana because the tank pulled it without checking.
    The only problem was that because we were low I was spending more mana and probably would have to drink more than average.
    So they got lazy I guess... But wasn't this server supposed to be a challenging experience?

Anyway. I wanted to do the content, but the 3 DPS refused to play, and start to beg for kicks... Me and the tank refused the kicks because we did want to keep playing the dungeon.
    So one DPS left and we were about 5 minutes listening to the 2 other DPS begging to be kicked.

This should be considered disruptive gameplay: refusing to play while forcing kicks to avoid punishment, making the ones that want to play as hostages.
    I guess this will continue to happen.

What is your thought about this?
    Edited: August 13, 2020

2. ... people refuse to play the PVE content.

Hear my story.
    Me and the tank are both level 69 and starting the LK dungeons for the first time in this realm(but I am a very experienced veteran player in this game).
    So we go killing some trash mobs and kill the first boss... with no problems at all except high mana usage.

But the 3 DPS weren't stopping whining about how the tank and me were too low and we wouldn't be able to do the dungeon.
    So one DPS said: "If we don't kill the first boss we would not be able to finish the dungeon".

We killed the first boss with only 10% of my mana because the tank pulled it without checking.
    The only problem was that because we were low I was spending more mana and probably would have to drink more than average.
    So they got lazy (only reason)... But wasn't this server supposed to be a challenging experience?

Anyway. I wanted to do the content, but the 3 DPS refused to play, and start to beg for kicks... Me and the tank refused the kicks because we did want to keep playing the dungeon.
    So one DPS left and we were about 5 minutes listening to the 2 other DPS begging to be kicked.

This should be considered disruptive gameplay: refusing to play while forcing kicks to avoid punishment, making the ones that want to play as hostages.

that is disrupting gameplay.next time take screenshots of them requesting kicks and refusing to leave, open an ingame ticket and report them to a gm. they'll get banned for it.

3. as Skuddy said it is bannable to refuse to play and meanwhile ask for kick to avoid the deserter debuff.
    They could allways ask for kick, thats not an offense, but the second they stop contribute in the RDF you can report them.

4. I have the prints and have the names. I'll try to report them on ticket.

BTW, I am finishing now the DG for the second time with no problems at all at level 69
    Here is me finishing playing the dg for the 2nd time right now.
    https://imgur.com/a/Qjbs2hq

It was just those players that were toxic and didn't even believed or tried to play just because players had lower levels.
    This is just too ridiculous for me.
    Edited: August 13, 2020

5. ... people refuse to play the PVE content.

Hear my story.

So one DPS said: "If we don't kill the first boss we will not be able to finish the dungeon".

So they got lazy I guess... But wasn't this server supposed to be a challenging experience?

It is.
    asking for kick in rdf is litteraly the example given in the rules for distruptive gameplay.