1. A swedish refugee

Hello!
    I'm Grimlan from Sweden and has just left the ******* server.

On the ******* server I played a human warrior, which was a big mistake. I really enjoyed the playstyle of the warrior but never got invited to pugs because of excessive amount of warriors. Will I have the same problem here? If so is there any other class similar to warrior that is maybe not that popular?

Thanks for the help!

Grimlan

2. You'll have the same problem here. Warriors, DKs and Paladins are most played classes.

3. You'll have the same problem here. Warriors, DKs and Paladins are most played classes.
    Eh, there really aint that many warriors raiding compared to other classes.

4. Eh, there really aint that many warriors raiding compared to other classes.
    Lol what are you talking about? Are you even playing here?
    Edited: August 13, 2020

5. You'll have the same problem here. Warriors, DKs and Paladins are most played classes.
    Does there exist something like a graph of the most popular classes?

6. if you want easy raid spot play boomkin/shadow priest/demo lock and maybe hunter as rdps. or just any healer/tank

7. Does there exist something like a graph of the most popular classes?
    No, such a thing doesn't exist. You can get a pretty good feel of the class presence (or lack thereof) by reading global and guild recruits.

if you want easy raid spot play boomkin/shadow priest/demo lock and maybe hunter as rdps. or just any healer/tank
    This is pretty solid advice.