1. question about ehc shamma PVE

how viable are for Pve? I mean i have seen like 2 or 3 in server in 10 years

are they good?

Why people doesnt play them?

is it easy to gear up?

2. Hello there,

I have been playing my enha shaman for over two years (and I am still actively playing it) and I mostly geared it by rolling / bidding for enha items as my off spec, while healing the raid.

Enha shaman becomes good after, I would say, 6k GS - it takes time and effort to reach 6k+ GS, especially if you are not in some raiding guild or donating your way to BiS.

In my setup, which is 6.5k GS (not BiS tho, link to armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary), you can easily compete with top tier DPS (warriors, rogues, hunters... the ones which are usually first on damage meters on start of encounters) on pulls (if my procs align correctly, I am doing around 22k burst DPS on DBS 25HC) and you can easily be in top 10 in damage done during whole 25-man encounter (I usually make around 15k in the end of encounter).

Besides being weak in mid-tier gear setups, I believe people don't play them because they are not the simplest class to play. I am using "one-click macro" for my standard rotation, and I also need to click your LB/CL at Maelstrom x5 manually. Also, I have 4 proc buttons (Shamanistic Rage, Wolves, Orc passive, haste gloves), which cooldowns are short and you need to implement them in your rotation (also manual). Definetly more complicated than ele (4 buttons effectively and if you have some procs).

If you have any other questions, I can help you in-game or even show you some stuff, it is not so complicated after you catch all the strings and you will definetly have fun with it!

Cheers!
    Edited: August 14, 2020