1. Or maybe you're just hit by a ret pala (that might have sm) with wings on. Wings on ret makes him ignore 50% of your defensives. Therefore your dispersion isn't nearly as effective.
    That is not even a Vaild point, as a Lord player with the exact same skill and gear will still one shot you.

2. Why would you say that? You don't think a server can function without players buying legendary tier items?
    If Smourne wasn't in the store then you'd notice almost no difference because warriors would just buy Oathbinder hc instead and deal almost the same dmg. The meta wouldn't change. Awarr + hpala would still dominate in 2s.
    The problem is that Awarr just scales too well with hc gear. Crit and Arp are both secondary stats that are extremly beneficial to Warrior. Other classes don't benefit that much from highend PvE items like warrior do.

Just look at other classes that are able to use SM:
    You can barely see DKs in the top 10 even though they have SM as well and most palys prefer to play reckoning build with one hand and shield over ret with SM in arena.

I can guarantee you that removing SM would barely make a difference.

3. If Smourne wasn't in the store then you'd notice almost no difference because warriors would just buy Oathbinder hc instead and deal almost the same dmg. The meta wouldn't change. Awarr + hpala would still dominate in 2s.
    The problem is that Awarr just scales too well with hc gear. Crit and Arp are both secondary stats that are extremly beneficial to Warrior. Other classes don't benefit that much from highend PvE items like warrior do.

Just look at other classes that are able to use SM:
    You can barely see DKs in the top 10 even though they have SM as well and most palys prefer to play reckoning build with one hand and shield over ret with SM in arena.

I can guarantee you that removing SM would barely make a difference.
    I guarantee you, removing sm would make a big difference at arena. Warriors may lose a bit crit but they gain insane strength by that weapon, both by stats and proc. And that proc is prolly bugged (or something else is bugged like that proc hits for more than 1 time etc.) cause sometimes we got hit by normal proc damage but sometimes get hit by insane proc damage which eats almost %50 hp.

But removing sm isnt an option, though fixing everything related to it is.

4. I guarantee you, removing sm would make a big difference at arena. Warriors may lose a bit crit but they gain insane strength by that weapon, both by stats and proc. And that proc is prolly bugged (or something else is bugged like that proc hits for more than 1 time etc.) cause sometimes we got hit by normal proc damage but sometimes get hit by insane proc damage which eats almost %50 hp.

But removing sm isnt an option, though fixing everything related to it is.
    It's always the same false conclusion that ppl come up with. They see a warrior with Smourne dealing insane dmg to them and they think that dmg must come from that shiny weapon with it's purple lights.
    What they completely forget is that the vast majority of the warriors who own Smourne are completely BiS geared with HC off-parts.
    Smourne is just the tip of the iceberg.

Once you met a BiS geared Awarr with Oathbinder HC you'll understand what I'm talking about.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ckrock/summary

5. It's always the same false conclusion that ppl come up with. They see a warrior with Smourne dealing insane dmg to them and they think that dmg must come from that shiny weapon with it's purple lights.
    What they completely forget is that the vast majority of the warriors who own Smourne are completely BiS geared with HC off-parts.
    Smourne is just the tip of the iceberg.

Once you met a BiS geared Awarr with Oathbinder HC you'll understand what I'm talking about.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ckrock/summary
    Yeah, like I faced "only 1" sm player and he was bis and I ignored that he was bis while posting here. Whatever offparts a warrior has isnt related with sm proc. With lucky crits, warri can down a players %50 hp but problem starts when he wasnt even attacking that player. And this occurred by all those sm wielders, like that proc is critting/proccing multiple times. This never would happen with oathbinder.

6. Yeah, like I faced "only 1" sm player and he was bis and I ignored that he was bis while posting here. Whatever offparts a warrior has isnt related with sm proc. With lucky crits, warri can down a players %50 hp but problem starts when he wasnt even attacking that player. And this occurred by all those sm wielders, like that proc is critting/proccing multiple times. This never would happen with oathbinder.
    Than you def don't know how shadomwmourne proc works.

First of all, the damage is Static, does not have any increases from attackpower (only increases it got is from % magical damage increase such as Avenging Wrath aka. Wings and Ebon Plaguebringer and Black Ice). Warriors got not even a single increase regarding magical damage.
    Warriors **** on "players that are not attacking" because of is cooldowns, not of shadowmourne. In fact, that you are seeing the proc more often, is because when striking more targets, the proc stacks faster. Arms warrior has Two major AOE cooldowns, which is Sweeping Strikes and Bladestorm (read tooltips in case you don't know how these spells work), furthermore warrior can use Cleave in stead of Heroic Strike to Increase its AoE Pressure.

The fact that you don't know how classes work, is your problem, not Shadowmourne's.

As stated before, not Shadowmourne makes warriors OP, but the 284/277 HC gear does. You can see that only warrior sits at the top of the three Shadowmourne classes. In fact warrior is the class that benefits the most out of this gear (out of all classes, not only out of Platers).

In fact, I'll leave you some screenshots with old Arena-Tournament Ladder and see how it goes. That were less amount of warriors in top 20, since rigth now, out of top 20 teams, there are at least 15 teams with warriors.

https://imgur.com/a/G6eIZMe

7. Than you def don't know how shadomwmourne proc works.

First of all, the damage is Static, does not have any increases from attackpower (only increases it got is from % magical damage increase such as Avenging Wrath aka. Wings and Ebon Plaguebringer and Black Ice). Warriors got not even a single increase regarding magical damage.
    Warriors **** on "players that are not attacking" because of is cooldowns, not of shadowmourne. In fact, that you are seeing the proc more often, is because when striking more targets, the proc stacks faster. Arms warrior has Two major AOE cooldowns, which is Sweeping Strikes and Bladestorm (read tooltips in case you don't know how these spells work), furthermore warrior can use Cleave in stead of Heroic Strike to Increase its AoE Pressure.

The fact that you don't know how classes work, is your problem, not Shadowmourne's.

As stated before, not Shadowmourne makes warriors OP, but the 284/277 HC gear does. You can see that only warrior sits at the top of the three Shadowmourne classes. In fact warrior is the class that benefits the most out of this gear (out of all classes, not only out of Platers).

In fact, I'll leave you some screenshots with old Arena-Tournament Ladder and see how it goes. That were less amount of warriors in top 20, since rigth now, out of top 20 teams, there are at least 15 teams with warriors.

https://imgur.com/a/G6eIZMe
    Yeah, I dont know what are sweeping strikes and bladestorm even though I play arena right. The only melees that I dont play are enha shaman and any dk s. I have 2 warriors, one with sm and one with s edge, both have bis offparts. Was using gloren hc with sword spec on current sm warrior. Also I am playing with rdudu + hpala. So stop assuming that I dont know the difference between a proc and skill, and stop assuming that Im staying at that bad position to get cleaved freely. None of what I wrote happened while I was in aoe range or during bladestorm, and I didnt get whirlwinded.

8. Yeah, I dont know what are sweeping strikes and bladestorm even though I play arena right. The only melees that I dont play are enha shaman and any dk s. I have 2 warriors, one with sm and one with s edge, both have bis offparts. Was using gloren hc with sword spec on current sm warrior. Also I am playing with rdudu + hpala. So stop assuming that I dont know the difference between a proc and skill, and stop assuming that Im staying at that bad position to get cleaved freely. None of what I wrote happened while I was in aoe range or during bladestorm, and I didnt get whirlwinded.
    then you def don't know **** about Shadowmourne proc. I invite you to go in stormwind (or target dummy area if u play blackrock) and hit the dummies and see how shadowmourne proc (chaos bane by its name) is working, Because the 2k damage it deals, splits evenly among all targets in range. If you don't have recound, I suggest getting it and track the proc. Last time I checked, Chaos Bane was doing the right amount of damage. If not, I invite you to make a bug report

9. Btw, rank one and two of the 2s ladder are currently warriors with oathbinder.

10. You're right. This meta is just warriors and palas facerolling with Smourne. I ****ing laugh every time anyone brings up "skill" on this pitiful patch.. The only people that would argue what I just said are ppl that play those 2 classes. Go check the top 2v2 or 3v3 teams. Over 70% of the teams have war or pal in them.

11. You're right. This meta is just warriors and palas facerolling with Smourne. I ****ing laugh every time anyone brings up "skill" on this pitiful patch.. The only people that would argue what I just said are ppl that play those 2 classes. Go check the top 2v2 or 3v3 teams. Over 70% of the teams have war or pal in them.
    I don't understand this type of argument. You can easily play the same meta, and what do you think it will come down to other than skill when you are matched up against the same setup? Luck? Cheats? No one forced you to play something that is underpowered. And no, I don't play arena nor do I play a Hpal or Awarr. To say the classes/specs are imbalanced is one thing. To claim the top players have no skill is completely different.

12. i dont even care for arena. if i would play arena i would just play with a bis geared smourne war. other classes are harder to play and you will still loose and wont get high ratings as easy

13. How cute ? Trying to convince urself that u dont get wins because of the store ?

Go on frostmourne, get full 232 char by the store and tell me u can't go straight to at least 1800-1900 ? You gonna rip apart the ppl geared 200 no matter how u play. The difference between tier is way too big, so yes this is definitly a Pay To Win.

When u been burst down in 5 sec by a rogue full 239 trinkets and weapons , and the guy even never put a foot in naxx 10, thats a f****ing P2W dude.
    Without the store, the guy would never get the kill hence the win. End of story
    Ignorance.

Even given your scenario, its still not pay to win.

I suggest reading your own post before you attempt to argue with me about a point you only further validated.

You just said it yourself. You payed to get gear. Now did paying for gear make it easier to get higher ratings? Yes, and I am not arguing that. However did you pay to get a free win? No, you still had to log on and earn those wins.

What is so hard to understand about that?

14. Let's not overlook the fact that when everyone pays, there is simply not enough winning to go around. Most people who pay actually don't win that much, if at all. I suspect this drives people to redefine what winning is and seek alternate ways to compete. This then directly result in more ganking, premade battleground graveyard farming, and multi-boxer PVP.

First 123