1. Reputation decrease system

Hello,

Im gonna keep this short.

Today I encountered a situation in which I would like to have a faction reputation decreased. So, I talked to a GM and he sent me over here.

I think this is a great thing to add in general. It could be purchased for points and coins... points are good - because a lot of players who are achievement / exploration oriented gain these points.

Please dont be negative about this if you dont care ;) ... ppl of todays internet are very negative about things they dont care. But its just that they dont understand that some ppl want this. - Its another option to waste points ;) .

GL HF
    KouKou

2. Does this not already exist in the form of setting a faction to "at war" and killing that factions members?

If you're looking for a faster way, hell no - then you're opening the door to buying positive reputation gains.

3. Does this not already exist in the form of setting a faction to "at war" and killing that factions members?

If you're looking for a faster way, hell no - then you're opening the door to buying positive reputation gains.
    You mean like, Rep with a faction gains? although I seriously wouldn't care, but what would be the problem? what good is rep grind? mounts? access to quests/dungeons/zones? I'm really not aware of the invisible havoc this would cause.

4. You mean like, Rep with a faction gains? although I seriously wouldn't care, but what would be the problem? what good is rep grind? mounts? access to quests/dungeons/zones? I'm really not aware of the invisible havoc this would cause.
    More so the principle. Want another race's mount? Just buy the rep boost. Want achievements? Just buy them! Want the Insane title? Go ahead, it's on the store!

You can point to the coin shop and see how it's pay to progress faster - and rep would be the same way - but what's the point of playing at all when you can buy *everything in game."

Just imo, but like I said you can already reduce your rep in game.

5. Does this not already exist in the form of setting a faction to "at war" and killing that factions members?

You can not set all factions to "at war".