1. Account improperly banned

Good afternoon,

I believe that my account was improperly banned for the reason of "ninja-looting in dungeons." Being that I am an upstanding member of the community with no infractions in three years, I cannot recall a single instance in which I violated any of the server's rules. Could you please provide me with a detailed reason as to why I was banned? Not only am I a supportive member of the community, I also donate regularly as well. Recently I leveled a druid to 80 and have been tanking for a faster queue, and rolling on resto items which is the spec I intend to play. I always make sure to announce this to my parties, and no one has ever had an issue. I believe that I am being trolled or harassed. Thank you for your time and consideration.

2. I always make sure to announce this to my parties, and no one has ever had an issue. I believe that I am being trolled or harassed. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    You can try to open a ticket if you are able to prove that :
    https://www.warmane.com/account > support > create ticket > ban appeal

But you may get a reply when ban has already expired (since they have lowest priority on "Support ticket" system)

3. Good afternoon,

I believe that my account was improperly banned for the reason of "ninja-looting in dungeons." Being that I am an upstanding member of the community with no infractions in three years, I cannot recall a single instance in which I violated any of the server's rules. Could you please provide me with a detailed reason as to why I was banned? Not only am I a supportive member of the community, I also donate regularly as well. Recently I leveled a druid to 80 and have been tanking for a faster queue, and rolling on resto items which is the spec I intend to play. I always make sure to announce this to my parties, and no one has ever had an issue. I believe that I am being trolled or harassed. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    As long as you don't get a "yes you can roll for resto" from every single person in your party you don't have the right to roll resto gear. If there's people who keep quiet and don't say anything = you can't roll for resto gear.

4. As long as you don't get a "yes you can roll for resto" from every single person in your party you don't have the right to roll resto gear. If there's people who keep quiet and don't say anything = you can't roll for resto gear.
    Warmane dosen't actually say this do they? I remember asking the question to staff about just that, people who don't reply, and they all avoided the question cause it sounded really ridiculous dosen't it? what if people don't speak english? or just waiting to troll this way, it would be the most ludacris rule yet.

5. Warmane dosen't actually say this do they? I remember asking the question to staff about just that, people who don't reply, and they all avoided the question cause it sounded really ridiculous dosen't it? what if people don't speak english? or just waiting to troll this way, it would be the most ludacris rule yet.
    Yeah, they do. Check any reply from Obnoxious on this topic.
    It's even explained in the rules: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2651922
    What qualifies as ninja?
    -In RDF needing on items for OS (unless everyone in party is explictly fine with this).
    Keeping quiet isn't agreeing to it.

IMO if people don't speak English they have no business playing an online game.
    Edited: August 16, 2020

6. So what happened to OP was he asked if he could roll need, didn't get a reply, the same guy who didn't replied then went and made a ticket, send to GM's and banned the OP.
    Who didn't se this comming miles away.

7. So what happened to OP was he asked if he could roll need, didn't get a reply, the same guy who didn't replied then went and made a ticket, send to GM's and banned the OP.
    Pretty much that.

8. I'm sure this woun't be abused by trolls in the future.

9. I'm sure this woun't be abused by trolls in the future.
    It's rather strict and exploitable. It's like believing women because they're women @__@

10. Here's a wild idea: rather than Needing and wondering which of the 4 other people is gonna troll you like a 12-y-o, why don't you just Greed? Even if you lose, ask the person "yo, can I have that for OS?". That way you're actually doing the right thing and nobody has ANY proof you ninjalooted anything, because... get this... YOU DID NOT NEED ON STUFF YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO. This is how you "beat the system", so to speak. Just don't give people what they need - solid proof you clicked Need.

11. Here's a wild idea: rather than Needing and wondering which of the 4 other people is gonna troll you like a 12-y-o, why don't you just Greed? Even if you lose, ask the person "yo, can I have that for OS?". That way you're actually doing the right thing and nobody has ANY proof you ninjalooted anything, because... get this... YOU DID NOT NEED ON STUFF YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO. This is how you "beat the system", so to speak. Just don't give people what they need - solid proof you clicked Need.
    How dare you use logic and common sense. If people do it like that, how are they going to complain about the rules? C'mon, man...

12. Here's a wild idea: rather than Needing and wondering which of the 4 other people is gonna troll you like a 12-y-o, why don't you just Greed? Even if you lose, ask the person "yo, can I have that for OS?". That way you're actually doing the right thing and nobody has ANY proof you ninjalooted anything, because... get this... YOU DID NOT NEED ON STUFF YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO. This is how you "beat the system", so to speak. Just don't give people what they need - solid proof you clicked Need.
    Tried that when geared my feral dps spec on dudu.
    Suddenly half of the playerbase stops speaking english, or plan on leveling enchanting somewhere in the future.
    I even offer to pay more than the vendor price for the item, but even that doesn't help most of the times.

I just gave up and started playing as dps, no matter how low my damage were with restro gear.

13. Tried that when geared my feral dps spec on dudu.
    Suddenly half of the playerbase stops speaking english, or plan on leveling enchanting somewhere in the future.
    I even offer to pay more than the vendor price for the item, but even that doesn't help most of the times.

I just gave up and started playing as dps, no matter how low my damage were with restro gear.
    Doesn't Greed have priority over disenchant? or do you mean people asked and needed on the item to disenchant it in the future? I would not agree to that at all.

14. Doesn't Greed have priority over disenchant?
    No, they are the same. Disenchant is just "Greed with an extra."

15. Doesn't Greed have priority over disenchant? or do you mean people asked and needed on the item to disenchant it in the future? I would not agree to that at all.
    I meant people just don't want to give away items they won on greed rolls, even when you offer them more gold than they will get by vendoring them item.
    Also, alot of good OS gear came from LK dungs last bosses, and people tend to instantly leave (and for some reason log off) the moment the rolls are over, so often you can't ask for the item because there nobody to ask it from.

123 Last