1. Eastern Kindoms Loremaster CUT QUEST COMPLETE

Good morning guys! i was in EK quest track over 600/700, today i login and i was 489/700....I complete one quest for check if was bugged....up to 490/700 ISNT BUGGED. I go to the last spot where i doing the quest and surprise....0 quest left.
    Now the question... HOW CAN COMPLETE LOREMASTER IF CUT MY QUEST AND CAN'T REPEAT?
    ty in advance!

2. You mean i need faction change? from ally to horde, then back horde to alliance....this for?!?!!?!?
    Edited: August 16, 2020

3. You mean i need faction change? from ally to horde, then back horde to alliance....this for?!?!!?!?
    Go Horde, do quests, get achievement, go back to Alliance if you wish.

4. I understand as Horde is more easy. Less quest and is ok. But why drop me down the quest? :O

5. it wount, some quests are bugged, it's just easier and faster if you got the points.

6. it wount, some quests are bugged, it's just easier and faster if you got the points.
    yeah but i was 600+/700 I dont change faction since 5 months ago....then in alliance i start the Loremaster, i start with 150 quest complete and in 2 weeks i up to +600/700 why today they drop me? WTF NO SENSE
    Edited: August 16, 2020

7. Jesus the broken English from OP... gross.

8. Good morning guys! i was in EK quest track over 600/700, today i login and i was 489/700....I complete one quest for check if was bugged....up to 490/700 ISNT BUGGED. I go to the last spot where i doing the quest and surprise....0 quest left.
    Now the question... HOW CAN COMPLETE LOREMASTER IF CUT MY QUEST AND CAN'T REPEAT?
    ty in advance!
    If your quests got from 600/700 to 489/700 you should contact a GM, that's a weird bug.. and no, you can't complete loremaster no more with so many quests "deleted" from your count

9. He isn't lying btw, I also got set back 200 quests according to my tracker of the 3000 quests completed achievement on my paladin. My quest counter went from about 2009 to 1803 while still keeping the 2000 quest completed achievement. I made a ticket, they said GMs can't help me with such an issue, which I understand it's not an easy issue to fix. I would also suggest rolling with the punches on this one and just faction change if needed. I'm at 2311 now, would of been 2517, such is life.

10. I have sooo many bugged achievements... For many of them I have all the requisites but I don't have the achievement itself.