1. ToC 25 - 25 Paladins run (Alliance)

Hello, I need volunteers.

Thursday, August 20th, 8 PM Server Time I want to host ToC 25 (normal) with 25 paladins, feel free to sign up here with your char name, spec and GS.
    Invites will start the same day around 7:30 PM.
    You can find me under this name on Alliance too.

Requirements:
    1. Be a paladin... obviously.
    2. Be geared, over 5.8k (the faster the better). Preferable would be if every DPS had Shadowmourne, but let's not overdo it as I don't want for people with weak PCs to get an aneurysm.

Loot rules:
    1. Only paladins roll on Death's Verdict.
    2. Only paladins roll on Solace of the Fallen.

What I need:

1 Protection Paladin
    5 Holy Paladins
    18 Retribution Paladins

If by any chance we suck hard and Valkyries heal we'll kick the lowest dps pleb and invite a random DK to interrupt for us.
    If it goes well, I might just as well make ToGC25 with 25 Paladins.

This isn't a joke thread, I am actually planning on doing this.

Have a good one.
    Edited: August 16, 2020

2. This isn't a joke thread, I am actually planning on doing this.
    Are you sure about this part? Because it sounds like a bad troll post.

3. Just throwing a few jokes inside doesn't mean I'm just trolling about making it.
    Granted, if I get enough people to at least start with.

Is it dumb? Totally. Would it be fun? Probably a ton. Is ToC beatable with 25 paladins? Should be pretty easy.

This server got stale, too serious and boring a long time ago, so might as well spice it up.

4. Do you think you'll find the people to do that?

5. Do you think you'll find the people to do that?
    I hope so, I think it'd be hilarious.

But even when I made a thread I had low expectations of it actually happening. I have like 2-3 people who'd come but nobody new signed up via this post.

6. I would go if I had a paladin, but you have my support. Unfortunately, as you say, it's quite far-fetched.

7. Good idea
    but in order to do this kind of raid u must : have a good guilde with u that can provide all the paladin

be "famous" on warmane servor (e.g by hosting many raid and havving a discord). If u are an unknown personn u'll never be able to et ur people

8. You're also right, but I wanted to give it a try.

I haven't hosted any PvE in a very long time (since around 2016) so I doubt that anyone who plays remembers or knows my raids.

Well, it was worth giving it a shot but it's obviously not going to happen. Maybe I should've toned down jokes in the main post lol.

9. I'll come for the memes and I asked my friend if he will come too.

6.2k hpala - me
    6k ret - friend

10. Dont listen to these people and just spam global. I made Toc 25 all druids run like 3 weeks ago. It takes some time but you will fill in.

11. You should've made Trajko come. If those female PvP holy paladins would see he's going, you'd have healer role full and chanting "My Life for Trajko" and not Aiur.

12. If you bring Trajko the floor of ToC will get slippery from all the vaginal fluids.

13. Yo Guys! Hows did the Raid go???!!!! I would absolutely LOVE to come next time!!! I missed this invite barely :D :D saw it just today :D

And of course ... only Paladins roll on loot :D :D