1. Lowbie prot warrior help

So just made a prot warrior pve and am level 31 atm. Im not sure on what rotation to use for single target and aoe target? I see a lot of info in regards to what to try to prioritise and what not, but im just looking for an easy, simple rotation is all. Can anyone help me out? And i chose prot for leveling purposes

2. AoE: Thunder Clap, cleave, revenge.
    Single in a party: (Devastate, when you get it), Rend, Revenge, Shield Slam, Heroic Strike, Thunder Clap, Sunder Armor (No need after you get devastate) when you can.
    Solo leveling: 1x Rend, Devastate spam, Revenge when you can, Shield Slam when you can, Heroic Strike.

3. I wouldn't use Rend or Sunder Armor while leveling. Targets tend to die too fast for them to pay off.

Revenge is best rage/dmg ability by far. You can activate it by using Shield Block (which also boosts your Shield Slams).

Prot war uses priority system, not fixed rotation like prot pal, etc.

ST: Revenge > Shield Slam > Devastate > (70+ rage Heroic Strike)

AoE: Revenge > Thunder Clap > Shield Slam > Devastate (70+ rage Cleave)

Heroic Strike/Cleave are so low because they cost a lot more rage than they show in tooltip (they prevent you from generating rage from your auto attacks)

4. I wouldn't use Rend or Sunder Armor while leveling. Targets tend to die too fast for them to pay off.

Revenge is best rage/dmg ability by far. You can activate it by using Shield Block (which also boosts your Shield Slams).

Prot war uses priority system, not fixed rotation like prot pal, etc.

ST: Revenge > Shield Slam > Devastate > (70+ rage Heroic Strike)

AoE: Revenge > Thunder Clap > Shield Slam > Devastate (70+ rage Cleave)

Heroic Strike/Cleave are so low because they cost a lot more rage than they show in tooltip (they prevent you from generating rage from your auto attacks)
    Perfect this helps me out a lot