1. Harassment from another Alliance Player

So apparently there are forums on warmane i cannot see or access because I haven't donated (or at least that is what I have been told). I have been trying to defend myself on the server after being harassed by a fellow alliance player who said he posted my scamming on the "warning:scammers" main forums.

I feel like this is the only place i can say my piece because I am being labeled a scammer.

so for context, I was being camped by a far more geared ret paladin while trying to farm mats for my blacksmithing. I posted in world that I am willing to play 100g for someone to come out and protect me while I farm as well as do any blacksmithing for free they need. i wanted to get rid of the horde competition. I had a Pally come help and accept my offer. withing momments we were swarmed by 3 lvl 80 horde, we both died and the horde left. right after an undead warlock showed up, which i attacked to push him out of the farming zone. in response, said "I am going to let you die, because you attacked him". and obviously as a prot pally i died. i told him, I said "i would pay you to push horde out so i can farm, if you can't do that then I don't need you". and left group.

right after that he labeled me a scammer, yet he didn't do anything. the whole transaction was payment so i could farm while horde are pushed out temporarily until i had the mats for my gear. he threatened that i would get a 7 day day ban if i didn't pay him (again he didn't do what i asked him). a few moments later, he logged on his horde character and started camping me, occasionally jumping back on his alliance to threaten payment or else he would continue camping.

so what am i suppose to do? keep my ticket open for black mail and harassment? he said he has done this before and nothing happens to him. so if i take him at his word, either these things don't matter in game or mods don't care that im being blackmailed.
    Edited: August 18, 2020

2. There's no "warning:scammer" Forum section. If fact, people get warned/earn infractions for trying to use the Forums for that sort of stuff. If there's something like that elsewhere, that's not of our concern. We don't support it and we aren't responsible for it, so we also don't handle drama that might be caused by it.

No, Forum Mods won't care about you being "blackmailed" outside the Forums. I doubt it will be different for GMs in-game, but the Forum isn't how you contact one of them anyway. There are in-game tickets for that.

Our servers are PvP and being killed in PvP is part of it. Whether he's wanting gold to stop or not really doesn't break any rule in particular, until he starts hacking or exploiting to do it, or does something like demanding actual real money.