1. Economy on this server

I was always trader in this game and I'd like to give Lordaeron a shot. How's the economy compared to Icecrown?

2. From my experience, much better than Icecrown.

Prices don't vary as much, there is not much competition(for most part, tho this is because of lower pop).

What I do myself to farm gold is buy certain BOE items at lower price and sell at higher, works well even with AH cut.
    But overall economy is much healthier and gold balance is much better on Lord

3. Economy is as healthy as it gets. Don't forget that even though Lordaeron has lower population than Icecrown, it is still way more than most of the realms on retail were. It can go down in half and still be a healthy economy. I started recently here after the Moltdown and leveling a character, @43 level currently, everything I put on the AH gets sold within couple of hours, most of the time within the hour even. Leveling zones are crowded throughout. That should be enough to see that economy is booming.
    The only gripe I have for now is that some low level blues are put at ridiculous prices - Scarlet Armour and Pants for example are 250-300 gold which is insane but I guess it's the way it is since many new characters are essentially alts.

4. To declare, my English is not very good, I use Google Translate to answer this question:

I was on the Lordaeron server for about 7 days, and spent 3 days to upgrade the medicine and mining level to 450. This server is 20G/group of Saronite. Lich flower 200G/group, icethorn grass 20G/group. Titan God Iron Ore 160G/group. The average hourly gold coin harvest is a little less than that of the Frostmourne server, but because the ratio is relatively high, it is relatively flat compared with the Frostmourne server.

5. I haven't played here for a few years, but when I returned for a day, I almost wanted to permanently stay, simply at how well managed the auction house was, and how affordable things were. I was far too pleased with not only the community, but the economy as well.