1. Shadowmourne issue

Hi , i had 50 Shadowfrost shard on my warrior (Dantelo) On icecrown realm, i gave them to quest giver and quest giver did not receive me Shadowmourne !
    I made a ticket for 5 days and there isnt any proper answer for my problem , just once you guys told me wait for 48 h and your problem be fix but now 72h past and nothing happened ... c'mon guys please tel me what can i do ?

sorry for interupt

2. Ticket response time varies between 3-5 days usually. Give them time.

3. After you've completed The Splintered Throne and Empowerment AND you've gathered substantial proof of it(screenshots of having the Edge and the 50 shards and turning in the quests), you make the ticket with that proof and you wait for an answer. After you have, apparently, received the "issue will be resolved in ~48h" response, YOU DO NOT WAIT FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN! You go back in ICC and check the quest giver. If your "issue" is fixed, then you can literally complete Shadowmourne quest and you get SM + the achievement. That's how it worked for me WITHIN the specified 48 hours(initial ticket did take about 2-3 days).

4. After you've completed The Splintered Throne and Empowerment AND you've gathered substantial proof of it(screenshots of having the Edge and the 50 shards and turning in the quests), you make the ticket with that proof and you wait for an answer. After you have, apparently, received the "issue will be resolved in ~48h" response, YOU DO NOT WAIT FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN! You go back in ICC and check the quest giver. If your "issue" is fixed, then you can literally complete Shadowmourne quest and you get SM + the achievement. That's how it worked for me WITHIN the specified 48 hours(initial ticket did take about 2-3 days).
    Thanks buddy , that was really helpfull