1. prot warrior berserker stance situation when you dont OT

Hi guys! I was wondering what you guys do during situations like TOC icehowl, ICC Festergut, blood queen and sindra when you still are in prot talent, but you dont have to tank boss for an extensive period of time?

I switch to a 2h weapon and try to do whirlwind on every cd, but never have enough rage for heroic strikes, but it seems that overall i'm better off going back to def stance and shield slam instead

2. Hi guys! I was wondering what you guys do during situations like TOC icehowl, ICC Festergut, blood queen and sindra when you still are in prot talent, but you dont have to tank boss for an extensive period of time?

I switch to a 2h weapon and try to do whirlwind on every cd, but never have enough rage for heroic strikes, but it seems that overall i'm better off going back to def stance and shield slam instead
    Pool rage, refresh shouts and Thunder Clap debuff, devastate and SS. Switching to other stances is not worth it. You will not do (significantly) higher dmg, only take increased dmg if other tank dies, util you swap back. If you want to you can swap to slow 1h weapon, that should buff your OT dmg (better devastates).