1. You know, that's literally impossible, you are saying that unbreakable armor reduced physical damage on you by 40%? ? What? That's not how armor works. And increase from 2x 1h tanking weapons doesn't give you any reduction on damage. Making stuff up much?

Can you give us one scenario where +6 second on icebound would make the difference?

Vamp Blood is huge reason why Blood is so good, yes.

How is PP a problem, he doesn't do anything even remotely dangerous to tanks?

Idk what's your point, play Frost, just remember those people with brain you play with know you are playing inferior spec and putting extra work on them. All good.

2. idk when i was blood i was clearing path to marrow with uh presence maybe i forgot to change it.but whatever maybe there 4k dmg less while in frost.The one of scenarios are that sh1t called saurfang 4th boss in icc when hes almost full of that purple staff idk how its called it increases his dmg and do insane dmg then i just pop icebound and no worryes,at bql as main tank that connection is good too when whole raid is low hp i pop icebound and healers can focus on dps enough time to recover and extra seconds to chill.well at last phase it does imagine doing icc 10 eof run with new players and tank dnt know to taunt and u have to spam 15 times to taunt for him to see its good to have extra secs on PP.I just dont see why vamp blood is so good coz u wont need that in more than 2 or 3 mins which is time to icebound can reset or blood tap if ur rly in trouble.Just dnt understand missing all those dmg reducts for vamp blood and 3% more stamina? i mean srsly.And some blood dk tank doesnt have improved icy talons which is op in raid but abom might can be replaced with trueshot aura,unleashed rage or smth similar.
    Edited: September 1, 2020

3. You don't have to try to convince yourself here publicly.
    2% dmg reduction from improved frost presence + unbreakable armor 25% Armor that's even under 5% damage taken reduction, especially on high gear when your armor scaling has high DR, even goes over cap. How can that sum up to 40% less damage taken? If you are getting hit by 30k it will reduce it by like 2k. That's with Unbreakable Armor up, lmao. You can't even compare it with Vampiric Blood, it's another league.

Every person knows that Blood is simply better choice. Math is done. Sims are done. Proper CD rotation has been cracked. It's tested in practical setting by hundreds and thousands of people. And they didnt do "umm I kinda took 12k less damage, but maybe kind of idk uh presence or soemthing, maybe ot didnt stack on me something something". with Frost Each third reaper you will have to ask for external, because Unbreakable armor will give you almost nothing. There will be times when you have nothing to counter boss - basic AMS+icebound+resistance trinket+4pt10 can get you only so far, and all specs have those. Unbreakable Armor is just an empty button that barely helps only against physical. Those "amazing" passives(3% less chace to get hit by melee, 2% less damage taken, acclimation that will stack somewhat usefully on ONE boss) its not worth it. Frost is simply LACKING compared to Blood.

4. So the reason why u play blood is bcz of vamp blood? look like this all those hit reduction dmg reductions can be measured.If u play blood u have more chance to get hit and while get hit u take more dmg, when u get more dmg u have to activate vamp blood.As frost u have better avoidance buff that only dk can have (icy talons), dmg reduction and when u counter boss he misses bout 2 more hits and when he hits he deals reduced dmg which doesnt put u in life standing situation,and if it does pop icebound fortitude and spam 2 death strikes (if heals are busy healing raid).I just dnt get it i did tank with blood and its such crap despite ur GOODLIKE VAMPIRIC BLOOD.with glyph vamp blood lasts 15 sec 1 min cd. frost talents last unlimited without unbreakable armor and less worry to be nuked.will of necropolys is just play on luck while acclimation can stack 400 n more and provide u good dmg resist agaist some bosses and if u are under 35% hp just press icebound fortitude or blood tap if u have 4 set scourgelord.Tank is to hold aggro and sustain dmg, healers are to heal i mean i dnt mind to offer them a bit easyer path to use death strike but they need to heal,not u urself.So far i saw blood have 3% stamina and vamp blood imagine.

5. Did you even read?

You don't just activate whatever you have when you go low. That's not how tanks work. That's what newbies do, nothing bad about that, just a part of learning.

Frosts avoidance is laughable. Game does not favor avoidance. How can you even say with straight face that 3% miss chance on you is something that will reliably save you, what..? Gamble on that low chance that boss will actually miss you 2x in a row or what do you even mean there?

Blood tank can have Icy Talons too. In fact most of them do, despite it being more like "10 man" spec.

You don't have to worry about being nuked, you KNOW when you will be nuked so you USE stuff to counter it. That's how tanking works. You don't have to worry about constant melee swings/ticks, unless there is a mechanism involved(coporeality imbalance, reaper, etc). "just pop icebound when you are low" is really stupid strategy, you should use it BEFORE you are being brought low.

There is no luck involved in Will of the Necropolis, any hit that will bring you under 35% will be reduced by 15%. Nice. 7 times stronger than Frosts passive reductions. You heal yourself up with DS over 35%, it's up again, next hit will be reduced by 15% again. No ICD, no RNG, nothing. Nice. Works against SPELL damage too. No need to pray to RNG gods so boss misses you 2 times in a row because that's only way Frost tank is decent.. lmao what.

Acclimation gives 150 Resistance if I remember correctly. That is 30% chance to proc a stack for 50 Resistance. 30%. Thirty percent. Chance. (remember, tanks need RELIABILTY things that will GUARANTEE you survive, not give some lame RNG game where you need to get lucky on 30% 3 times in a row to survive). Bruh.

Tanks job is to hold aggro and even out any dmg spikes that come his way. You are getting hit 25k every 2 secs. That's normal and doesn't require CD. What requires CD is 25k every 2 secs + breath for 30k damage in between. so you even it out with a CD before you take damage. Danger is over in 4 secs. Healer get debuff or something and will not be able to heal for 8 secs. Use appropriate CD, even it out and survive.

Play Frost if that's you thing. No one cares, but don't start to tell how it's better. Because it's not.

6. Because it is. heres simple explanation,I killed lk with frost talents and got nuked by marrow with blood talents.End of story frost is better.And wut if u re wrong when to KNOW to be nuked and pop ur VAMPIRIC BLOOD n icebound fortitude at wrong time and all ur def skills are on cd.But then when u KNOW when to get nuked again u have cd on ur VAMPIRIC BLOOD n other staff u get poped.and the fk is RNG. and i just tryed that gnimo guide and holy sh1t how can u hold aggro without morbidity talent.
    Edited: September 2, 2020

7. And what if with Frost you use Icebound at wrong time? You don't even have second CD, just Unbreakable armor that will do almost nothing? At least with Blood that damage will be reduced by 15% + you can Rune Tap+DS. With Frost you just stand there and pray to RNG that those 3% miss chance on you procs. Against spell damage you cant do even that. Wtf is with these scenarios, at least make one up specifically for Blood because this one would nuke Frost even harder than Blood. I know, there is no such scenario, Blood is simply better in any scenario you can come up with.

By all means, keep thinking that changing to Frost will somehow reduce damage you take by 12k. Just remember that it's mathematically impossible. We know by how much Frost <> Blood differs in taking damage, no need to make some stories up. Everyone knows that's impossible, they tested it. If you believe hard enough you think you will gain another 20% damage reduction out of nowhere? You think people would play Blood if Frost was actually better? Frost is "I'm bored" spec for BiS people where they have good team and everyone know what they are doing and half-tank is ok to get the job done.

And why do you need Morbidity for threat? Can you give a scenario where it would help? All I can think of is in Dungeons, you open with DnD to get initial AoE aggro and with Morbidity you can do that every 15 secs for fast pulls. I can't imagine a single scenario where Morbidity would help usefully in ICC.. with trash packs you can deal with 30sec DnD CD, so... maybe raiding years and years ICC/RS and I missed something and expert like you can enlighten me about that amazing 15 sec DnD CD perks?

Well in your case Frost is actually better, since it's obvious you don't know how to play it or anything else. Read, understand, become good and Blood will perform 2x better as Frost in your hands. If all you wana do is display how badly you suck at playing, can't read or understand but have a huge mouth that speaks out of ignorance - that's alright. Done entertaining you, you are obviously trolling now, no one is this stupid.

8. Ok wow no need to insult i tryed blood and its good just to ask is will of necropolis MUST HAVE bcz im lacking on talents that i rly want to have improved icy talons so wut u think icy talons or will of necropolis?To have double buff raid i need to get rid of will of necropolis so idk should i have improved icy talons or not? or to get rid of anticipation?

holy sh1t u did nice number of visitors.half of forum will be scared when u reply to them

First 12