1. WTB Icecrown Citadel Infusions

Hello,

would like to buy assistance with all 3 infusions from the Shadowmourne quest-chain (Unholy, Blood, Frost).
    I'm not a donkey, I am aware of ICC tactics, currently rolling a 6k gs retri paladin, but haven't been on in a while, due to work.

Name your price for all 3 quests.

Many thanks,

me

2. To clear some stuff up, because I get people telling me to "find a guild and do it with them". Me joining a guild is not an option at this point, simply because I work 6 days a week 'till 22:00 (21:00 server time). Takes me an hour and 10-15 minutes to get home from work, meaning I will be home by 23:15 my time, 22:15 server time. Options for me are either to pay for each infusion or find a guild that runs at 23:00 or 00:00 server time and stay up till early morning raiding, which I don't prefer.
    To add a bit more info, I own a tank, I've done PP and I know how to drive the abomination. Will use defensive CD (DP) for the Blood Mirror's 1 tick and have crafted 3 pieces (could craft a ring as well) of frost resistance gear (reaching 547 frost resistance with Aura Mastery, 417 without), socketed with stamina gems to hopefully survive the breaths of Sindragosa as a ret paladin for the 3rd and final infusion.