1. Broken gear brackets, bought 1 relentless item(belt) and placed in high bracket

I just hit lvl 80 on Icecrown and bought 1 pvp item, relentless Belt and I am instantly placed in high gear brackets with all the shadowmourne people, my char has 2.1k gs and around 16k hp, a very fresh lvl 80 with 1 pvp item and rest is greenies from lvling, what the actual ****?

2. It's like that since Frostmourne got released. Low gs bracket is dictated by their highest current ilevel.

If you get even a single item that's higher than Ulduar ilevel you'll get into high gs bracket even if all your other stuff is green.

3. That just sucks, I literary got oneshotted by rogue ambush.
    Yet another reason why cross-realm between realms that are completely different is a bad idea.

4. Ye, I don't get it, how they could do this.
    It was the only good "for players" thing that they did and then screw it like that.

5. Considering ToC tier is supposed to release on FM soon (and Relentless gear along side it) you'll be safe in low bracket tier when that happens unless you buy a Wrathful piece or get ICC tier item most likely.