1. Just started on Frostmourne - Any tips to farming gold?

Hi everyone, I just started playing on Frostmourne. Haven't played WoW in ages and it feels good to be back.

I've read a few guides in the forums and it seems like Alchemy and Herbalism are great ways of making gold. I'm an Undead mage and I was under the impression that Tailoring and Enchanting would be best for me, but I could be wrong.

Any tips on this would be greatly appreciated. Atm I'm struggling to even buy spells/skills haha.

Feel free to add me in-game for questing :)

Chaos

2. Yea, get to level 80 as fast as possible then do quests in Northrend , each quest gives you like 47 gold here, that is huge compared to retail. It's so easy to make gold here, you can make 5k gold in one day just chillin'. I tell people who ask for gold here to delete wow, because if you can't make gold on a 7x server, you will never be good at this game, go play hello kitty or something lol, It's not like retail when you had to use your professions to make gold. You could just do simple quests and make bank. I think I got about 20k gold from each zone i did quests in at level 80 in northrend. There are so many people on this server that it's not really a good idea to use mining and herbalism to make money, you make money 10 times faster just doing quests and daily quests. if you do all your daily quests, that is about 1k gold. and it takes like 1 hour to do it.
    Edited: August 20, 2020

3. Yea, get to level 80 as fast as possible then do quests in Northrend , each quest gives you like 47 gold here, that is huge compared to retail. It's so easy to make gold here, you can make 5k gold in one day just chillin'. I tell people who ask for gold here to delete wow, because if you can't make gold on a 7x server, you will never be good at this game, go play hello kitty or something lol, It's not like retail when you had to use your professions to make gold. You could just do simple quests and make bank. I think I got about 20k gold from each zone i did quests in at level 80 in northrend. There are so many people on this server that it's not really a good idea to use mining and herbalism to make money, you make money 10 times faster just doing quests and daily quests. if you do all your daily quests, that is about 1k gold. and it takes like 1 hour to do it.
    ehh dude?
    1k gold? doing only dailies? How many, and which quests are those lol?

4. still waiting for these daily quests you say that you can make soo much money

5. still waiting for these daily quests you say that you can make soo much money
    Not sure where Frostmourne is progression wise, but in endgame there's plenty daily quests in Dun Niffelem, Stormpeaks. In Icecrown there are Gunships, Argent Tournament grounds, Ebon blade camps and many more scattered across the zone.

And even if there are no daily quests, doing the regular quests every zone has to offer still rewards you with around 40-80g, depending on the zone and the difficulty of quests you do. Combine that with all the vendor loot you get and you'll be rich in no time.

6. Not sure where Frostmourne is progression wise, but in endgame there's plenty daily quests in Dun Niffelem, Stormpeaks. In Icecrown there are Gunships, Argent Tournament grounds, Ebon blade camps and many more scattered across the zone.

And even if there are no daily quests, doing the regular quests every zone has to offer still rewards you with around 40-80g, depending on the zone and the difficulty of quests you do. Combine that with all the vendor loot you get and you'll be rich in no time.
    soo from all northrend maps, icecrown awards the most gold, and which ones are the fastest to do?