1. High rates feel unnatural, economy is scuffed and you don't meet as many people in azeroth, with most people raidlogging on their 10 lvl 80 alts that never leave dalaran.
    What does any of this even matter if your are going to twink? I'm only asking why would ppl prefer to lvl on a x1 realm if they are going to stop the xp anyways, wouldn't be better to play on a fast lvling realm?

I don't care if I'm the reason for you to play in Lordaeron, that's your choice, and a poor one imo.

2. I would say, only ppl who reallly reeeeaaaallllyyy enjoy doing quests and lore stuff do twinks on Lord, there is no other logical explanation.
    Why ask a question (pretending to be sincere) when you've already decided you know what the answer is?

3. What does any of this even matter if your are going to twink? I'm only asking why would ppl prefer to lvl on a x1 realm if they are going to stop the xp anyways, wouldn't be better to play on a fast lvling realm?

I don't care if I'm the reason for you to play in Lordaeron, that's your choice, and a poor one imo.
    Lordaeron is already a fast lvling realm no idea what u talk :D
    And why some1 choose ic?I cant see more aly twinks there than on lordaeron.Because carried and rest in drama make 1 premade once a day?I see 1-2 solo queuer ic twinks whole days.
    Edited: August 22, 2020

4. Lordaeron is already a fast lvling realm no idea what u talk :D
    Cope, the post.

First 12