1. LORDAERON. Looking for 60/70/79 guilds.

Hi, new to warmane wotlk and twinking. Was positively surprised in how many people are actually playing lordaeron after so many years.

IS there currently any guilds that do 60/70 content? 79 BGs? Tried asking in global chat and discord with no avail.

If there are any people from such guilds could you point me to where to find you or leave ingame/discord contacts?

Any info appreciated.

2. Whichever has active guilds.
    I personally prefer alliance, but I'm looking for a fresh start specifically for lsuch a guild.

3. Purple Haze is ic guild.And Vanilla Saltland is 70 guild but that pve focused

4. Purple Haze is ic guild.
    Ah, you are right, my bad.

5. And Vanilla Saltland is 70 guild but that pve focused
    Are they active though? I tried to /who them multiple times yesterday and this morning and haven't found a single player from this guild.

6. They arent too active1-2 of them online usually.
    Edited: August 20, 2020

7. Why do ppl roll twinks in Lordaeron? I want an honest and logical answer please.

8. Why do ppl roll twinks in Lordaeron? I want an honest and logical answer please.
    because real men need to be challenged

9. Why do ppl roll twinks in Lordaeron? I want an honest and logical answer please.
    High rates feel unnatural, economy is scuffed and you don't meet as many people in azeroth, with most people raidlogging on their 10 lvl 80 alts that never leave dalaran.

10. You don't meet as many people in azeroth? But that server is large as hell, wherever you go you meet tons of ppl. It's twice the size of Lordaeron.

11. You don't meet as many people in azeroth? But that server is large as hell, wherever you go you meet tons of ppl. It's twice the size of Lordaeron.
    Well you SEE people there, but those may as well be NPCs, half don't speak English anyway, the rest is rushing to 80 in half-grey gear. Not to mention the general lack of quality in players on any high-rated realm, warmeme or not. Oh and p2w attracts certain individuals, that I would prefer not to interract with.

As for me personally, regarding the original question, I'm more interested in stopping the exp at certain levels, getting relevant content done, gearing up and participating in world pvp. I'm not just looking to level a hunter and spam WSG to kill levelers while being overgeared.
    Edited: August 21, 2020

12. Why do ppl roll twinks in Lordaeron? I want an honest and logical answer please.
    Because they haven't donated to skip the queue, simple as.

13. So poor ppl plays in Lord? There is no such thing as p2w in the 70-79 bracket, except brutal gear, the rest can be obtained trough professions/dungeons/swp/bt, if the goal of creating a twink is stopping xp at certain lvl, why would you mind on lvling it on a x1 realm, the mere idea of it sounds ****** af tbh.

I would say, only ppl who reallly reeeeaaaallllyyy enjoy doing quests and lore stuff do twinks on Lord, there is no other logical explanation.
    Edited: August 21, 2020

14. So poor ppl plays in Lord? There is no such thing as p2w in the 70-79 bracket, except brutal gear, the rest can be obtained trough professions/dungeons/swp/bt, if the goal of creating a twink is stopping xp at certain lvl, why would you mind on lvling it on a x1 realm, the mere idea of it sounds ****** af tbh.

I would say, only ppl who reallly reeeeaaaallllyyy enjoy doing quests and lore stuff do twinks on Lord, there is no other logical explanation.
    You are literally the reason some of us don't want to play anything but lordaeron, can't even read or compehend,

12 Last