1. Class Distribution - In more demand

Hello!

I used to play when it was Molten in x1 server but after I lost everything I just played a little bit in Icecrow. Now I'd like to start over in Lordaeron but I'm not sure what is in need.

I played in Alliance and used to have a 6k PVE/PVP Holy/Shadow Priest and a 5,9k PVE Holy Paladin.

Now, I'm really thinking wheter to start a Warlock, a Prote Warrior (PVE) or a new priest again (maybe Disc/Disc for PVE and PVP).

What is in more demand? What class and spec are lacking the most?

Thanks in advance.

2. Hello!

I used to play when it was Molten in x1 server but after I lost everything I just played a little bit in Icecrow. Now I'd like to start over in Lordaeron but I'm not sure what is in need.

I played in Alliance and used to have a 6k PVE/PVP Holy/Shadow Priest and a 5,9k PVE Holy Paladin.

Now, I'm really thinking wheter to start a Warlock, a Prote Warrior (PVE) or a new priest again (maybe Disc/Disc for PVE and PVP).

What is in more demand? What class and spec are lacking the most?

Thanks in advance.
    Spreist rets and fwarrs are a dime a dozen, the most common things to struggle finding in raids for me are Shams (Resto particularly) People dont seem to like prot warriors because they tend to die without externals (a good raid with good communication will be fine, however. Disco/someone whos willing to play the class, and do it well are also rare it seems.

3. Anything that can tank or heal is in demand. You see people looking for tanks and heals a lot while having a full dps group.

I'd take a class that can do both tho, that'd make it the easiest to join stuff.

4. Boomies - Hunters for dps
    Resto Shamans - Holy Paladin
    These 4 classes are always in demand and I see top guilds constantly looking for them.

5. RDPS - demo lock, boomie, hunter
    MDPS - nothing in demand
    Healers - always in demand, especially h pals and r shams
    Tanks - always in demand