1. I said 1k resil+
    means 1k is minumum
    in SoloQ is 1050 enough when 90% of the time ur teamate dies..

and I dont think 2min cd crit is worth taking when killing machine gives crit proc every 3-5sec

Normal DV gives only 607 STR when BOTH armor+enchant are on which is only 1215 attack power compared to 1472 attack power

1. 1050 resi in SoloQ? For what rating, 1900 against people who never played against Fdk and dont know how squishy it is xD. Any random TSG above 2k will just sit on you till you drop dead in 1 min max.
    2. It is better then useless Acclimation which I never saw any top Fdk uses (10 /58/3 most common build or shifting blood points toward unholy for shorter grip). Also it is essential when you have short period of time to burst ( example pala stun) and you need every KM proc you can get. (finishing macro)
    3. You forgot passive 256 ap from normal DV which makes it 1471 ap (almost the same) but you have 256 AP always and not on proc so it is obviously better while armor penet passive from STS is useless for Fdk.

2. I'd put 3 points into scent of blood. Especially when you don't spec annihilation.

3. You mention to use Rune of Razorice but your armory is showing your useing 2x RotFC, why?

4. You mention to use Rune of Razorice but your armory is showing your useing 2x RotFC, why?
    No clue its prob bug
    i checked armory and it shows 2x razorice for me
    i have 1x fallen 1x razorice

5. 1. 1050 resi in SoloQ? For what rating, 1900 against people who never played against Fdk and dont know how squishy it is xD. Any random TSG above 2k will just sit on you till you drop dead in 1 min max.
    vs tsg just sit frost pressence if they focus u and should be alright
    15% damage reduc from talents (blood talen+frost pres), big armor, high parry rate from str if ur healer isnt bad he should keep u alive
    2. It is better then useless Acclimation which I never saw any top Fdk uses (10 /58/3 most common build or shifting blood points toward unholy for shorter grip). Also it is essential when you have short period of time to burst ( example pala stun) and you need every KM proc you can get. (finishing macro)
    in 2s acclimation war pal meta not good thats right but in soloq its super good vs combs like mage disc rog or smthing like that ...10stacks of resistances to steal/dispel if ur focused

3. You forgot passive 256 ap from normal DV which makes it 1471 ap (almost the same) but you have 256 AP always and not on proc so it is obviously better while armor penet passive from STS is useless for Fdk.
    i was playing with double DV and when i changed to scale+ DV HC i felt like im doing way more dmg
    u cant literaly ignore 30 ilvl and look on stats only
    the best unh dks i saw were using dv hc +scale and unh pvp benefits from arp prob even less than fdk pvp

6. is there any other Frost dk guide?

7. is there any other Frost dk guide?
    I recommend this one: https://archive.fo/P1B7i

8. Hi, do you stream on Twitch? Or know ANY fdk doing it?

9. Quick question, what makes Obliterate "bad" in PVP, besides the obvious removal of plagues.

10. Quick question, what makes Obliterate "bad" in PVP, besides the obvious removal of plagues.
    Well that by itself limits its damage significantly. You aren't using the sigil you would in PvE so there's another big hit to its output. You don't gear towards arp in PvP and as Obliterate is entirely physical damage.. you get the idea. You also get less runic power from 1 Obliterate as compared to the combination of Icy Touch and Plague Strike. With Killing Machine Frost Strikes being your primary way to land a kill that's one more negative thing for Obliterate.

11. Well that by itself limits its damage significantly. You aren't using the sigil you would in PvE so there's another big hit to its output. You don't gear towards arp in PvP and as Obliterate is entirely physical damage.. you get the idea. You also get less runic power from 1 Obliterate as compared to the combination of Icy Touch and Plague Strike. With Killing Machine Frost Strikes being your primary way to land a kill that's one more negative thing for Obliterate.
    Would it be possible to talent and gear around Obliterate and make it work?

12. Would it be possible to talent and gear around Obliterate and make it work?
    If by "make it work" you mean conjure up a build revolving around Obliterate that will do more than the "regular" one, the answer is no.

13. Quick question- can warrior's shield block completely block abilities like frost strike and scourge strike, considering how those abilities have both physical and magic damage?

14. What about using 2handed weapon like smourne or something

15. Would it be possible to talent and gear around Obliterate and make it work?
    The default Frost PvP build covers obliterate.

"Vs dispellers and high armor spam chains of ice and plague strike and frost strike with some procs (just dont go over runic power cap and you do highest possible damage.

On low armor and when diseases aren't being dispelled you can obliterate whenever possible."
    Source: https://archive.fo/P1B7i

First 123 Last