1. DPS issues with Shadow Priest

Hi,

I am having issues with my DPS of around 2.8k @ 3.9k GS.

Is there probably an issue with my gear having too much crit? Any suggestions?
    Edited: August 25, 2020

2. You do have quite a lot spirit items. Spirit isn't that bad, but it's not as good as haste or crit.

How's your rotation?

If you haven't already, have a glance at Darkxss Guide to Shadow Priest PvE DPS for Dummies. 3.3.5.

3. You do have quite a lot spirit items. Spirit isn't that bad, but it's not as good as haste or crit.

How's your rotation?

If you haven't already, have a glance at Darkxss Guide to Shadow Priest PvE DPS for Dummies. 3.3.5.

i have been religiously following the guide but i can’t seem to find an issue with my rotation as well..

4. i have been religiously following the guide but i can’t seem to find an issue with my rotation as well..
    It leaves us with few options then:
    Itemization: Too much spirit, too little haste.
    Shadow Priest scaling with gear: SP's at this gear level might be weaker compared to others. It's possible they very gear dependent. I've never played Shadow at that level gear of gear, so I can't be entirely sure.

Talent change suggestion. Take points from Improved Vampiric Embrace, and put them into Veiled Shadows. This means you get to use more Shadowfiend, and it means more DPS (though not much, still leaves it with 3 min CD).

5. It leaves us with few options then:
    Itemization: Too much spirit, too little haste.
    Shadow Priest scaling with gear: SP's at this gear level might be weaker compared to others. It's possible they very gear dependent. I've never played Shadow at that level gear of gear, so I can't be entirely sure.

Talent change suggestion. Take points from Improved Vampiric Embrace, and put them into Veiled Shadows. This means you get to use more Shadowfiend, and it means more DPS (though not much, still leaves it with 3 min CD).
    Hey thanks for your tips! it really helps alot.

I realize that Sprez is really very gear dependent, and that using the following numbers do help alot:

Spell power = 1 spell power
    Critical strike rating = 0.76 spell power
    Haste rating = 0.98 spell power
    Hit rating = 1.88 spell power (when not hit capped)
    Intellect = 0.22 spell power
    Spirit = 0.59 spell power

I also changed my talent tree and it helps my mana alot!