1. Character Trade System for Coins (ICC Ring Bugged?)

Good day Warmane,

A while back I decided to buy a Priest from Warmane character trade system, where players are able to sell and buy characters with coins.
    I decided to buy a priest and I looked for one who had over 1000 achievement points and great professions.
    Well in particular I dont care for the gear because I would like to start the gearing process my self, so I decided to buy a Naked character for 30 coins.
    Great so far no problems !! this system works.

My Question is now that I have this priest that i happen to be doing a gearing process now, when i join ICC and I look to start a quest line that gives me the ICC Rep Ring it is not available to me, I'm assuming the person that had this priest before me had it and sold it with out it.
    what are the steps to be able to get the ring on my character now that i have rep enough to earn the ring from ICC ?

Thanks in advance.

2. Open a ticket in-game and GMs will help you.

3. i have open a ticket with that priest and i'll log in from time to time and hope this gets fix some how.
    Even if they reset my reputation and restart the quests i would be fine with that.
    thanks for the tip Thor

4. I just want to let everyone with the same problem know that, I made a ticket in game and a GM has reseed the quest line and i was able to complete my quest and get my ring.

thanks again warmane.