1. Kicked out of bg no deserter 5 times in a row!

Can’t play bg from start to end
    After a few mins in battleground, I am unable to move and get the message “not enough people in bg so it will close”(is not this exact message but you get which one I'm referring too). My spell all blacken as if I can’t use them, and I can’t move. If I die during this time I can move again and use my spells again, however, I get kicked after bg 2 min timer is over. Timer others don’t have as the bg is full of players. After kick from bg I get dc, when I try to log I get a message a character with that name already exists, after a few secs ( 30,40 sec) I can log again to my char, no deserter, I join bg again and it happens again. So far 5times in a row.

this used to happen in the past too, however only 1 time every 2/3 days.

Help pls!
    Any1 else experienced this?

2. After you get first DC you have to wait for a while before you can enter a new BG.

The thing that happens is basically because the game still thinks you're in the BG you got disconnected from thus it kicks you out of any bg you're in once the previous one with your bugged image is over.

I was even playing in a BG with deserter debuff due to this bug. But yeah you have to wait for first BG to finish before you can freely queue to a new one, if you don't do it then it'll chain the same thing and keep doing it over and over again.