1. Lose my coins

Hello,
    I come back with a problem that I didn't solve by ticket.

I have been a member since 2011, I played molten / warmane for years, I lost time and money investing in characters.
    When switching from molten to warmane, the Pandaria server was quite populated, so I used coins on that server (a large number of coins) now the server is low populated. With 300 players I can't play! Coins, and my money is stuck on a dead server.

I want a solution to this problem because I don't think it's fair for my money to die with the pandaria server.

2. You will not get a solution to this "problem".
    MoP realm is still online and it's not shut down so you will not get anything. Stop being so entitled and remember - you DONATED, you didn't pay for coins they were instead given to you as thanks.

3. Wrong, I'm donated to coins for "charity." I lost years of play, years, characters that I raised to 6.4k gs,
    you my friend keep your mouth shut.

4. Wrong, I'm donated to coins for "charity." I lost years of play, years, characters that I raised to 6.4k gs,
    you my friend keep your mouth shut.
    You are playing on private server, you will lose your characters sooner or later ...
    Imagine buying a online game and then when it gets older and less people play wanting refund becouse of that -facepalm-

5. You are playing on private server, you will lose your characters sooner or later ...
    Imagine buying a online game and then when it gets older and less people play wanting refund becouse of that -facepalm-
    Corectly,
    but I want to be able to play, to be able to use what I invested. I can't play with 300 people.

6. Corectly,
    but I want to be able to play, to be able to use what I invested. I can't play with 300 people.
    You arleady spend your coins, play ther or move to other server, wamrmane wont give you coins just becouse you dont want to play ther anymore